Download Result of NMMS 2023 PDF
You can download the Result of NMMS 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Result of NMMS 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||562|
|File size||987 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 29, 2023|
Overview of NMMS Result 2023
The Result of NMMS 2023 provides information about the candidates who have qualified the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) exam. The NMMS exam is conducted by the respective State/UT governments for students of class VIII. The result is usually released on the official website of the respective State/UT education department or board. Candidates can check their result by providing their roll number or other required details as specified by the conducting authority. The result typically includes details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, marks obtained, and whether they have qualified for the scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to eligible students to help them pursue their education further.
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Effective in||Pan India|
|Exam Name||NMMS 2023|
|Exam Date||February to March 2023|
|NMMS Result Date||April, 2023|
|Result Mode||State Wise|
|Purpose of Exam||Scholarship Exam|
|Amount of Scholarship||Rs 1000/- per Month|
|Type of Exam||SAT and MAT|
|NMMS Result Passing Marks||40% Marks|
|Result Mode||Available Online|
Cut off Mark
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||90-95 Marks|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||90-95 Marks|
The National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is a centrally sponsored scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society. Some of the benefits of NMMS are:
- Financial assistance: Under NMMS, selected students receive a scholarship of Rs. 12,000 per annum for their studies.
- Encourages academic excellence: NMMS encourages academic excellence by recognizing and rewarding meritorious students.
- Equal opportunities: The scheme provides equal opportunities to all students irrespective of their background and helps bridge the gap between the privileged and underprivileged sections of society.
- Reduces school dropout rates: NMMS aims to reduce school dropout rates by providing financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections of society.
- Social empowerment: By providing financial assistance to deserving students, NMMS helps in the social empowerment of economically weaker sections of society.
- Improved education standards: The scheme aims to improve education standards in the country by encouraging meritorious students to continue their education and pursue higher studies.