Download the List of All Government Schemes PDF
You can download the List of All Government Schemes PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|List of All Government Schemes PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jun 28, 2022
List of All Government Schemes
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
The National Health Authority has announced the integration of its flagship Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission with the Aarogya Setu app, allowing users to create the 14-digit unique Ayushman Bharat Health Account numbers from the app.
About the Mission:
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will provide a digital health ID to the people who will hold their health records.
Features of the Mission:
1. It is a digital health ecosystem under which every Indian citizen will now have unique health IDs, digitised health records with identifiers for doctors and health facilities.
2. The scheme will come under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
3. It comprises six key building blocks — HealthID, DigiDoctor, Health Facility Registry, Personal Health Records, e-Pharmacy and Telemedicine.
4. The National Health Authority has been given the mandate to design, build, roll-out and implement the mission in the country.
5. The core building blocks of the mission is that the health ID, DigiDoctor and Health Facility Registry shall be owned, operated and maintained by the Government of India.
6. Private stakeholders will have an equal opportunity to integrate and create their own products for the market. The core activities and verifications, however, remain with the government.
7. Under the Mission, every Indian will get a Health ID card that will store all medical details of the person including prescriptions, treatment, diagnostic reports and discharge summaries.
8. Health ID is a randomly generated 14 digit number used for the purposes of uniquely identifying persons, authenticating them, and threading their health records (only with their informed consent) across multiple systems and stakeholders.
9. The citizens will be able to give their doctors and health providers one-time access to this data during visits to the hospital for consultation.