Download Kushmanda Mata Vrat Katha Hindi PDF
You can download the Kushmanda Mata Vrat Katha Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Kushmanda Mata Vrat Katha Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||664 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 28, 2023|
Overview of Kushmanda Mata
As you know, in Hindu religion Goddess Adi Shakti is worshiped in different forms. Mata Kushmanda is worshiped on the fourth day of Navratri. According to Hindu religious beliefs, this world originated in the form of “egg” from a smile of the mother at the beginning of the creation, due to which this form of Mother Goddess is known as Mata Kushmanda. According to another opinion, Kumhade (petha or pumpkin) is offered to the mother, due to which her name became popular. If you also want to worship Mother Goddess during Navratri and become worthy of her special grace, then you must worship Mother Goddess with complete rituals on the fourth day of Navratri festival and read the story of Mother Kushmanda given here. Reading and listening must also be done.
Story of Kushmanda Mata Vrat
The Kushmanda form of Goddess Mata is worshiped on the fourth day of Navratri. She has been beautified by the name of Goddess Kushmanda because of the “Anda” meaning the creation of the universe by the slow (light) laughter of the mother. When there was no creation and darkness prevailed in the ten directions, then this goddess created this universe with her divine humour.
That’s why they have been called Adiswarupa and Adishakti of the universe. Kushmanda Devi has eight arms, hence she is called Ashtabhuja. In their seven hands, respectively, Kamandal, bow, arrow, lotus-flower, nectar-filled vase, chakra and mace are held. In the eighth hand, there is a chanting rosary which gives all achievements and funds. The vehicle of this goddess is a lion and she loves the sacrifice of Kumhra. In culture, a pot is called Kushmand, so this goddess is called Kushmanda.
The abode of this goddess is in the world within the solar system. Only these have the ability to live in Suryalok. That’s why the radiance and light of his body is as resplendent as the sun. All the ten directions are illuminated by his glory. His glory pervades all the objects and beings of the universe. This goddess should be worshiped on the fourth day of Navratri with a calm and pious mind. This destroys the diseases and sorrows of the devotee and he gets age, fame, strength and health.
This goddess blesses by being pleased with very little service and devotion. One who worships with a true heart easily attains the supreme position. By worshiping according to the rules and regulations, the devotee starts experiencing a subtle sense of grace within a short time. This goddess frees from half-diseases and gives him happiness-prosperity and progress. Ultimately, devotees should always be ready to worship this goddess.
- First of all, worship the Kalash and the Gods and Goddesses present in it.
- After that, worship other deities and the deities sitting on either side of their idol.
- After worshiping her, worship Goddess Kushmanda.
- Before starting the method of worship, meditate on this mantra by saluting the goddess with flowers in your hands.
- Offer Petha made from Malpua or Kumhade (pumpkin) to the mother.
- Now listen to mother’s story.
- After that do Shaptshati Mantra, Upasana Mantra, Kavach and finally Aarti.
- Do not forget to pray for forgiveness from Mother Goddess after performing Aarti.
- Green colored food is very dear to Maa Kushmanda.
- Green colored fruits like seasonal, grapes, sitaphal and green bananas are offered to the mother.
- Make sure to offer coconut to the mother.
- According to beliefs, the person who presents coconut to the mother, all his wishes are fulfilled by the grace of the mother goddess.
- Kushmanda Devi Mantra:
ऐं ह्री देव्यै नम: वन्दे वाञ्छित कामार्थे चन्द्रार्धकृतशेखराम्।
सिंहरूढ़ा अष्टभुजा कूष्माण्डा यशस्विनीम्॥