Download Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF
|File name||[download_data id=”19226″ data=”title” ]|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||0.6 MB|
|Date Added||[download_data id=”19226″ data=”file_date” ]|
|Category||[download_data id=”19226″ data=”categories” ]|
You can download the Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha in Hindi
The law of Ekadashi fasting has been specially described in Hindu religious texts. It is said that the person who observes the Ekadashi fast with full devotion and methodology, all the sins of his life are destroyed and he lives a happy life in this world as well as Lord Shree after his death. Vaikuntha resides at the lotus feet of Hari Vishnu.
According to Hindu Vedic astrology, there are 24 Ekadashi in every year, but in the year in which Adhikamas or Malmas falls, there are 26 Ekadashi Tithis. If you also want to get the mercy of Lord Shri Hari Vishnu ji, then you must observe the Ekadashi fast regularly and at the time of worshiping the fast, you must also read and listen to the story of Ekadashi fasting.
Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha
- It is a long time ago that there was a kingdom on the banks of Narmada which was ruled by a king named Mandhata. Raj was very virtuous, he was famous far and wide for his charity. He was also an ascetic and a worshiper of Lord Vishnu.
- Once the king went to the forest for penance and started penance by placing his seat under a huge tree, he was still absorbed in penance that a wild bear attacked him and he started chewing on his feet. But King Mandhata, who was absorbed in penance, started dragging him away, so the king started getting nervous, but he did not get angry while following the ascetic religion and requested Lord Vishnu to get out of this crisis.
- How can the Lord see the trouble on His devotee? Lord Vishnu appeared and killed the bear with his Sudarshan Chakra. But by then the bear had almost completely chewed on the king’s leg. The king was very sad and was in pain.
- Lord Vishnu said that there is no need to get distracted. Worship my Varaha form on Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Vaishakh month which is called Varuthini Ekadashi. By the glory of the fast you will again become fit and full of limbs.
- Whatever the bear did to you is the result of the sin of your previous birth. By observing this Ekadashi fast, you will also get freedom from all sins. By obeying the orders of God, Mandhata did the same and as soon as she broke the fast, she got a new life. He became strong again. Now the king began to be absorbed in devotion to God with even more devotion.
Varuthini Ekadashi Puja Vidhi
- On the day of Ekadashi, wake up at Brahma Muhurta and take bath.
- After that, wear clean clothes and take a vow of fasting while meditating on Lord Vishnu.
- After this, install an idol or picture of Lord Vishnu by laying a yellow cloth in a post.
- If you want, keep the picture in the house of worship where it is kept.
- Thereafter, offer yellow colored flowers and garlands to Lord Vishnu.
- Then apply yellow sandalwood.
- After this, after offering bhog, light a ghee lamp and incense.
- Then recite the Ekadashi fasting story along with the recitation of Vishnu Sahasranama.
- In the end, perform aarti in a proper manner.
- After performing the aarti, break the fast on the day of Dwadashi after fasting for fruit for the whole day.
Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF Download Link
[download id=”19226″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]