Download Haryana Chirag Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Haryana Chirag Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Chirag Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||99 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 27, 2023|
Overview of Haryana Chirag Yojana Form
Chirag Yojana Haryana 2023 has been launched by the Haryana state government, the main objective of which is to provide an opportunity to weak students from the economic background of the state to take admission in private schools to get quality education. Under this scheme, there is a provision for transfer of students studying in government schools from class II to class XII to private schools in the state, free of cost.
Through this scheme of the Haryana State Government, such students of the state will be benefited, whose family annual income is less than Rs 1.80 lakh. In the initial phase of the Chirag Yojana, the state government has set a target of providing free education to about 25,000 students of the state in private schools, for which the fee for taking education in private schools will be paid by the Haryana state government itself.
Eligibility Criteria for Chirag Yojana
- To apply under Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023, the applicant student must be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Under this scheme started by the state government, only such students will be considered eligible who are academically excellent and have passed consistently in each section.
- Along with this, the family annual income of the applicant student under this scheme should not exceed Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand.
- Under this scheme, applicant students can take admission in only such private schools of the state, where education is provided from class II to class XII.
- Official photo identity card of the student
- Applicant’s family annual income certificate
Benefits and Features of Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023
- Chirag Yojana has been started by the Haryana State Government, under which economically weak students of the state are benefited.
- This scheme of the state government has been started by abolishing Rule-134A in the current academic session, through which free education will be provided in private schools to poor and economic background students.
- Under this scheme, there is a provision for free transfer of students studying in state government schools from class II to class XII to private schools.
- Under the Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023, run by the Haryana Education Department, the education fee of the private schools of the beneficiary students will be paid by the state government itself.
- Through this scheme of the state government, students belonging to poor and economically weaker sections will be able to get quality education easily without any financial constraints.
- Along with this, with the help of this scheme, the education rate of the state will also increase.