Download Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form
You can download the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form
In order to provide scholarship to the poor students of Andhra Pradesh, chief minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Under this full fee reimbursement will be done for college going students.
This scheme will provide financial funding to all the students who are unable to afford enrolling in higher education, provided they can prove that they can’t pay their fees because of an economic hardship. Many of the students in Andhra Pradesh state are of a great academic score but are unable to pay their fees because they don’t have enough money to even eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all those students.
- Under Jaganann Vidya Deevena complete fee reimbursement (RTF).
- Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be provided to every student for food and hostel expenses from the year 2019-2020.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
- whose annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh .
- having less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry.
- No member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.).
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In municipal areas owning less than 1500 sft of built up area