Download Ladli Behna Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Ladli Behna Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Ladli Behna Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||1.3 MB|
|Date Added||Feb 26, 2023|
Overview of Ladli Behna Yojana Form
As you know, different types of schemes have been brought by the government for public welfare, through which social equality can be brought.
Whenever the government thinks of launching any scheme, there are many types of objectives behind it. Before implementing the scheme, research is done and experts are consulted and it is ensured that all the beneficiaries get benefits from this scheme. Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana is also a welfare scheme brought by the government for all the sisters of Madhya Pradesh. Those families will be included under this scheme who do not pay tax in any way.
60 thousand crore rupees will be spent on Ladli Behna Yojana in 5 years:
Ladli Bahana Yojana MP will be operated by the government for 5 years in the state. In these 5 years, the government will spend 60 thousand crore rupees on this scheme. Online application forms will be filled under this scheme from International Women’s Day i.e. 8 March 2023. After which ₹ 1000 per month (₹ 12000 per year) will be transferred to the bank account of the selected women after 2 months.One crore women of Madhya Pradesh will be given the benefit of this scheme. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has started this scheme in the state so that it can make poor women financially self-reliant and save them from financial crisis.
Objective of Ladli Bahana Yojana
- The main objective of starting MP Ladli Bahna Yojana is to empower women financially. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, those people of the state who are economically weak and women from poor families, will be given assistance under this scheme.
- Under which an amount of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the sisters of the state, which will be Rs 12000 annually. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The state government aims to empower the women of the state by providing financial assistance through Ladli Bahana Yojana.
- So that women get equal rights in the society. This scheme will also be operated by the state government like MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana in the state.
Financial assistance of Rs 12000 will be provided every year
As we all know that the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan will provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees every month to the women of the state. Under which women will get financial assistance of Rs 12000 every year. Under the Ladli Behna Yojana, this financial assistance amount will be distributed every month directly to the bank account of the beneficiary women by the state government.Due to which poor women will get benefit. Through Ladli Bahana Yojana 2023, women of any creed, caste or community will be benefited with equality. Let us tell you that MP Ladli Behna Yojana has been specially implemented to empower women.
Benefits and Features of Ladli Behna Yojana
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of Ladli Bahana Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the middle class and poor women of the state.
- So that women can get equal rights in the society
- Women of all castes, classes such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- An amount of Rs 60,000 crore will be allocated by the government in 5 years under Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the sisters of the lower class.
- Financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided by the state government under this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme is being given only to the women of Madhya Pradesh.
- The main goal of starting this scheme by the state government is to make women empowered and self-reliant.
- The economic condition of women will improve by getting the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana by the Chief Minister.
Eligibility for Ladli Bahana Yojana 2023
- Only women of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to get the benefits of Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Lower class and poor women will be eligible for this scheme.
- Lower and middle class sisters, irrespective of caste and creed, will be eligible for all the schemes by the state government.
- In this, all the poor sisters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be eligible for Ladli Behna Yojana.
Documents required for MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
How to apply under Ladli Bahana Yojana 2023?
- Women of Madhya Pradesh need not go anywhere to apply under Ladli Behna Yojana. Because camps will be organized by the administrative authorities to fill the application form under this scheme. These camps will be organized in every village.
- In these camps only the application forms of the eligible beneficiaries under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana will be filled by the officials. That’s why eligible women can go to the camp of this scheme near them and fill the application form. Sisters will have to carry the necessary documents with them to the camp.
- After filling the application form, the receipt of the application will be given by the officials. Which the sisters have to keep safe with them for future. After the application form is verified by the government, an amount of Rs 1000 will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary from June 2023 on the 10th of every month.
Benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana
- Under the Ladli Behna Yojana, ₹ 1000 will be sent to all the sisters of Madhya Pradesh in their bank account every month.
- This means that every backward class or general class or any tribe woman of the state will get ₹12000 in 1 year.
- In such a situation, if Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan remains the same for the next 5 years, then all the women of the state will get ₹ 60000 in their bank account in 5 years.
- Along with this, if there is an elderly woman in the house, then ₹ 600 comes for her old age pension, in such a situation, ₹ 400 will also be available under Ladli Behna Yojana, then there will be a thousand rupees in her account.
- Whatever money will be received under the scheme will come directly to the bank account of that woman.
- Any sister can apply for this scheme. Especially women also need money, so they will no longer need to beg from anyone and will be able to buy the things they need on their own.
When will the money of Ladli Behna Yojana be received?
- The money of the Ladli Bahna Yojana run by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will start coming into the accounts of all sisters by the month of June because the Chief Minister has said that by March 5, camps will be organized in villages and towns to fill forms, and by the month of April all The work of filling the form will be completed.
- And by the month of May, the work of making a list of all the sisters of Madhya Pradesh who have applied will be completed. From June 2023, ₹ 1000 per month will start coming into the bank accounts of all sisters.
These sisters will not get the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana
Although all the sisters of Madhya Pradesh will get ₹ 1000 under this scheme and ₹ 12000 in a year, but whose mothers and sisters in the family pay tax or mothers and sisters pay their own tax, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme. . So, in such a situation, the sister who comes from such a family, from which one or the other has deposited tax, then it will be right if she does not fill the form of this scheme, because even if the form is filled in such a way, it will be rejected.