Download Indusind Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
You can download the Indusind Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Indusind Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||992 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 26, 2023|
Overview of Indusind Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer, which is an electronic payment system used for fund transfers between banks in India. In order to initiate an NEFT transfer, the sender needs to fill out an NEFT form, which is a document that contains details about the sender and receiver, as well as the amount to be transferred. The form is available at bank branches or can be downloaded from the bank’s website.
The NEFT form typically contains fields for the following information:
- Sender’s name and account number
- Receiver’s name and account number
- Name and code of the bank and branch where the receiver’s account is held
- Amount to be transferred
- Remarks (optional)
Once the form is filled out and submitted along with the required funds, the bank initiates the transfer process, which usually takes a few hours to complete. It is important to ensure that all the details provided in the NEFT form are accurate and up-to-date to avoid any delays or errors in the transfer process.
Steps to fill the form:
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Online Apply Procedure
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.Indusind .com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
- RTGS/ NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Indusind Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777