Download Navratri Havan Vidhi Hindi PDF
You can download the Navratri Havan Vidhi Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Navratri Havan Vidhi Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||308 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 25, 2023|
Overview of Navratri Havan Vidhi
There are many stories associated with the Navratri Havan, which is a traditional Hindu ritual performed during the Navratri festival. One such story is the story of King Suratha and the merchant Samadhi, which is believed to illustrate the importance of the Havan and its benefits.
According to the story, King Suratha and the merchant Samadhi were both experiencing great misfortunes in their lives, including loss of wealth, power, and happiness. Seeking a solution to their problems, they both decided to consult the great sage Medhas.
The sage advised them to perform a Havan, which would purify the environment and bring blessings and prosperity to their lives. The King and the merchant followed the sage’s advice and performed the Havan with great devotion and reverence.
During the Havan, they offered ghee, wood, and other sacred materials to the fire, while chanting mantras and seeking the blessings of the gods and goddesses. After the Havan was completed, they both experienced a great transformation in their lives. Their misfortunes were replaced by wealth, power, and happiness, and they both lived happily ever after.
The story of King Suratha and the merchant Samadhi is believed to illustrate the importance of the Navratri Havan in bringing prosperity and happiness to the lives of the devotees. The Havan is considered to be a way of purifying the environment and seeking the blessings of the goddesses for health, wealth, and happiness.
Navratri Havan Vidhi is a traditional Hindu ritual performed during the Navratri festival, which is dedicated to the worship of the goddess Durga and her nine forms. The Havan is a sacred fire ritual that is believed to purify the environment, ward off negative energy, and bring prosperity and blessings to the devotees.
The Navratri Havan Vidhi involves the following steps:
- Preparing the Havan Kund: The Havan Kund is a special pit made of bricks or mud that is used to perform the Havan. The Kund is filled with wood, ghee, and other sacred materials, and is prepared by a priest or an experienced person.
- Invoking the Deities: The Navratri Havan begins with the chanting of mantras and the invoking of the gods and goddesses, particularly Durga and her nine forms. This is done by the priest or the person performing the Havan.
- Offering Materials: Offerings of rice, flowers, ghee, and other materials are made to the fire, along with the chanting of mantras.
- Pouring Ghee: The person performing the Havan pours ghee into the fire while chanting the mantras.
- Offering Prayers: The devotees offer their prayers and wishes to the goddesses and seek their blessings.
- Concluding the Havan: The Havan is concluded with the chanting of mantras and the offering of sweets to the fire. The ashes of the fire are considered to be sacred and are used to mark the forehead or sprinkled around the house for protection.
The Navratri Havan Vidhi is an important ritual for devotees during the Navratri festival. It is believed to have great spiritual significance and is performed with devotion and reverence. The Havan is considered to be a way of purifying the environment and seeking the blessings of the goddesses for health, wealth, and happiness.
नवरात्रि हवन मंत्र
ओम गणेशाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम गौरियाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम नवग्रहाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम दुर्गाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम महाकालिकाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम हनुमते नम: स्वाहा
ओम भैरवाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम कुल देवताय नम: स्वाहा
ओम स्थान देवताय नम: स्वाहा
ओम ब्रह्माय नम: स्वाहा
ओम विष्णुवे नम: स्वाहा
ओम शिवाय नम: स्वाहा
ओम जयंती मंगलाकाली, भद्रकाली कपालिनी दुर्गा क्षमा शिवाधात्री स्वाहा स्वधा नमस्तुति स्वाहा।
ओम ब्रह्मा मुरारी त्रिपुरांतकारी भानु: शशि भूमि सुतो बुधश्च: गुरुश्च शुक्र शनि राहु केतव सर्वे ग्रहा शांति करा भवंतु स्वाहा।
ओम गुरुर्ब्रह्मा, गुरुर्विष्णु, गुरुर्देवा महेश्वर: गुरु साक्षात् परब्रह्मा तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नम: स्वाहा।
ओम शरणागत दीनार्त परित्राण परायणे, सर्व स्थार्ति हरे देवि नारायणी नमस्तुते।