Download Haryana Budget 2023-24 PDF
You can download the Haryana Budget 2023-24 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Budget 2023-24 PDF|
|No. of Pages||67|
|File size||1.7 MB|
|Date Added||Feb 25, 2023|
Overview of Haryana Budget 2023-24
The Haryana Budget is an annual financial plan presented by the state government of Haryana in the legislative assembly. It is an important document that outlines the government’s expenditure and revenue plans for the upcoming financial year.
The Haryana Budget is presented by the Finance Minister of the state in the legislative assembly in the month of February every year. The budget document is divided into various sections, such as revenue receipts, capital receipts, revenue expenditure, capital expenditure, and fiscal deficit. It also includes details of sector-wise allocations, such as education, health, agriculture, infrastructure, and social welfare.
The Haryana government has presented a budget of Rs one lakh 83 thousand 950 crore for the year 2023-24 in the Parliament. The old age pension has been increased by Rs 250 in this budget. Now the elderly will get a pension of Rs 2750. On the other hand, the Chief Minister has announced a proposal to reduce the age limit from 65 years to 60 years for senior citizens to be eligible for concessional fare in the budget.
In the year 2023-24, the government plans to have integrated Sainik Saddens in 7 districts. The integrated Sainik Sadan complex will have District Sainik Board Office, Sainik Rest House, Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Clinic, Canteen and a common hall with lift and ramp. He said that for the financial year 2023-24, it is proposed to allocate Rs 136 crore for the Sainik and Ardh Sainik sector, which is an increase of 14.7 percent over the revised estimates of the current year.
- Considering the road and rail system as an important aspect, Manohar Lal has given first and foremost priority to the Public Works (Roads and Buildings) Department and has focused on repair of damaged roads and it will be completed by the end of this financial year i.e. April, 2023. Till this work will be completed.
- During 2022-23, more than 311 km of new roads were constructed and 2954 km of roads were improved, in the year 2023-24, I propose to improve 5000 km of roads. Haryana Budget 2023-24 PDF
- To reduce congestion and improve road safety, the government will start construction of 14 new bypasses in the state.
- During 2023-24, the government will set up 36 R.O.B. and r.u.b. Will be built.
- Proposed construction of an elevated road in Ballabgarh town between Delhi-Agra elevated road (NH-19) and Delhi-Vadodara Expressway via Ballabgarh-Mohana Road in 2023-24 at a cost of approximately Rs.214.93 crore.
- There is also a proposal for the construction of Hisar elevated road at a cost of Rs 723 crore.
- Dwarka Expressway likely to be commissioned in 2023, Delhi-Katra Expressway through Sonepat, Rohtak, Jind and Kaithal districts and Gurugram-Pataudi-Rewari National Highway is in progress.
- The Central Government’s Public Investment Board approved the proposal for a new expressway running in the east-west direction, in addition, the government has approved the widening of the Pehova-Kurukshetra Bypass-Pippli-Ladwa-Yamunanagar road and construction of the road under Bharatmala Phase-II.
- submitted to the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for its declaration as a National Highway. The construction work of the primary section of the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project is likely to be completed by 2024.
- Proposal to take up the project of elevated railway line at Bahadurgarh and Kaithal.
- Proposed to allocate Rs 5,408 crore to the roads, highways and railways sectors for 2023-24.
- Last year, the government had announced to buy 1000 buses for Haryana Roadways, this year the government has placed orders for 1000 standard diesel buses, 150 AC buses and 125 mini buses. Out of which at least 500 buses will be available for operation by March 31, 2023, the government has decided to increase the sanctioned number of Haryana Roadways fleet from 4500 to 5300, in the financial year 2023-24 through one thousand kilometer system More buses are proposed to be added and which will include 200 mini buses.
- In 2023-24, Panchkula State Action-‘Samanubhuti’ is proposed to be established in P.P.P. Nirogi Yojana was started since it was announced to provide free annual health check-up to all families whose annual income was up to Rs.1.80 lakh.
- The total investment in capital works in the construction of 11 medical colleges is likely to be around Rs 10,000 crore, which will enable M.B.B.S.
- The seats will increase by 1350 and there will be an additional increase of 75 percent to the existing capacity. Haryana Budget 2023-24 PDF
- In the year 2023-24, three government medical colleges in Mahendergarh, Jind and Bhiwani districts likely to start with their first admissions.
- The transfer of land on lease for the construction of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Majra-Manethi in Rewari district has been completed and the construction of AIIMS is likely to start this year by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Proposal to set up a Center of Excellence by setting up virtual teaching laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities within the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Science, Rohtak.
- Also proposed to set up a Center of Excellence in Preventive Health by upgrading the Department of Community Medicine at Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh.
- Several projects in the pipeline like setting up of Haryana Health Science Synthesis and Research Center to promote joint research in allopathic and AYUSH treatment systems, establishment of basic food laboratories in all 22 districts of the state is in progress.
- E.S.I.C. 100 bedded new E.S.I.s at Hisar, Rohtak, Ambala and Sonipat. Apart from hospitals, ESI in Rohtak, Pataudi, Charkhi-Dadri and Jharli. Gave in-principle approval for setting up of dispensaries, besides ESIC for a new 500-bed hospital at Manesar. The land was granted to the government.
- Proposed to allocate Rs 9,647 crore to health, medical education and AYUSH sectors for 2023-24, which is 19.8 percent more than the revised estimates of the current year Beneficiaries are getting it at the rate of Rs 2500 per month.