Download Lakshmir (Lakhir) Bhandar Form 2023 PDF
You can download the Lakshmir (Lakhir) Bhandar Form 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Lakshmir (Lakhir) Bhandar Form 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||140 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 24, 2023|
Overview of Lakshmir (Lakhir) Bhandar Form
Laxmi Bhandar is a financial assistance scheme introduced by the government of West Bengal, India, to provide support to women who are the primary earners in their families. The scheme aims to empower women and promote gender equality by providing them with financial assistance to start their own businesses or pursue other income-generating activities.
The Laxmi Bhandar Form is the application form that eligible women can use to apply for the scheme. The form is available both online and offline, and it requires applicants to provide details such as their personal information, income status, educational qualifications, and details of the proposed business or activity.
To be eligible for the Laxmi Bhandar scheme, women must meet certain criteria, such as being between the ages of 18 and 60 years, being a resident of West Bengal, and having an annual family income of less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs (as of 2023).
The amount of financial assistance provided by the Laxmi Bhandar scheme varies depending on the proposed business or activity. The scheme can provide assistance ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 lakh.
Overall, the Laxmi Bhandar scheme is a valuable initiative aimed at promoting women’s financial independence and empowerment in West Bengal. The Laxmi Bhandar Form is a key component of the scheme, allowing eligible women to apply for financial assistance and pursue their entrepreneurial dreams.
|Name of Scheme||Lakshmi Bhandar or Laxmi Treasure or Lakshmir Bhandar|
|Who are Eligible Beneficiaries||Female heads of households|
|Beneficiaries Count||1.6 crore|
|Type of Scheme||Basic / Minimum Monthly Income Scheme for Women|
|Assistance for General Category Families||Rs. 500 per month or Rs. 6000 per year|
|Assistance for SC / ST Category Families||Rs. 1000 per month or Rs. 12000 per year|
|Registration / Apply Process||Lakshmir Bhandar Portal|
|Budget Outlay||Rs. 12,900 crore|
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account detail
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- The scheme announced by the West Bengal government is available to all women aged between 25 to 65 years old, regardless of their caste or tribe.
- Families belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are entitled to receive Rs. 1000 per month under the scheme.
- Casual workers in the state are also eligible to receive benefits.
- However, only applicants who are residents of West Bengal are eligible to receive benefits from the scheme.
The official portal of the government of West Bengal has been updated with the beneficiaries list and payment status of eligible candidates for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. Following the completion of the online registration process, the government will compile a list of eligible candidates.
- The West Bengal Government has announced the Laksheer Bhandar Scheme to provide some financial help to all the women of West Bengal. Through this scheme women will get Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 per month.
- To get this money, all the women have to download the Laxir Bhandar Scheme form and fill all the information accurately and submit it to the government at Duar.
- After few days you can see Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpa Status, who is selected for this project.
- Payments to women’s accounts will start from 1st September.