Download Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Form PDF
You can download the Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||6.4 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 24, 2023|
Overview of Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Form
Bank of Maharashtra offers home loans to individuals to help them purchase their dream homes. The Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Application Form is the document that interested individuals need to fill out to apply for a home loan from the bank.
The application form requires the applicant to provide details such as their personal information, including their name, address, and contact information. It also requires details regarding the property they intend to purchase, including the property’s location, price, and other relevant information. Additionally, the applicant must provide information regarding their income, including their employment details, salary, and other sources of income, if any.
The Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Application Form also requires the applicant to provide details of the loan amount they are seeking, the repayment tenure, and the mode of repayment they prefer. The applicant must also attach relevant documents such as proof of income, identity proof, address proof, and property documents to the application form.
Once the application is submitted along with the necessary documents, the bank will process the application and assess the applicant’s eligibility for a home loan. If approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the seller or developer of the property or as agreed between the applicant and the bank.
- Application form duly complete and signed.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Residence
- For Salaried Persons :
- Original/Certified copy of the latest salary slips for the past 3 months
- Copies of IT returns of last 2 years duly acknowledged by IT Dept/IT assessment orders or Form 16 for last 2 years from the Employer.
- Undertaking from employer for remittance of monthly installment, wherever feasible.
- Bank Account (Salaried Account) statement for the last 6 months (in case of other Bank)
- For Non-Salaried Class /Businessman /Professional :
- Latest 3 years of IT returns (2 years in case of Professionals) including computation of income, profit and Loss Account, Balance sheet, Audit Report etc.
- Shop Establishment Act
- Tax Registration Copy
- Company Registration License
- Bank statement for past one year
- Guarantor forms along with net worth proof /income proof (if applicable)
- Guarantor’s IT return along with KYC documents as mentioned in point 3 & 4
- In case of Takeover(Refinance):
- Loan Outstanding statement as on date
- Loan account statement for last 12 months
- Documents Acknowledgement Receipt from Bank
- Property Documents:
- Receipts for payments made for purchase of the residential unit
- Copy of approved drawings of proposed construction/purchase
- Permission from competent authority for construction of flat/house
- Permission from competent authority under Urban Land ceiling & Regulation Act 1976
- Agreement of Sale/Sale Deed/Detailed cost estimate from Regd.Architect/Engineer for the property to be constructed.
- Allotment letter from the Builder/Co-operative Society/Development Authorities/Association of apartment owners etc.
- Other documents depending upon:
- Property to be purchased directly from Builder (Ready/Under-construction)
- Property belonging to a Registered Co-operative Housing Society
- Purchase in resale.
- Direct sale by any Development authority
- Construction of house on separate plot of land.
- Additional Documents for NRIs:
- Copy of employment Contract (if the contract is in any language other than English, the same has to be translated into English and attested by Employer /Indian Embassy)
- Copy of Identity Card issued by the current Employer
- Continuous Discharge certificate, if applicable
- Copy of latest work permit
- Copy of Visa stamped on the passport
- NRE Bank account passbook or statement of account
- Overseas Bank account statements for last 6 months in which salary is credited
- A Salary certificate/income statement duly attested by out foreign office including subsidiary office/certified by the competent authority available in the country may be produced. This may also include Chartered /Certified Accountants, Officials of Inland Revenue dept.(similar to Income Tax Authorities in India) or any other agency specified for the purpose. Where ever attestation is not possible, this may be submitted duly notarized.
- Additional Documents for PIOs:
- A photocopy of PIO card or any of the under noted documents:-
- Current Passport indicating birth place of India/Abroad
- Indian Passport, if held earlier
- Parents or grandparents passport with details there in substantiating his claim of being PIO.
Features and Benefits:
- Low EMI
- Higher Loan Amount
- Zero Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- No Prepayement Penalty
- 0.05% concession to women and defence personal.
- Maximum Tenure up to 30 Years / up to 75 years of age.
- No Pre-Payment / Pre-closure / Part payment Charges.
- Concession in ROI for Housing Loan borrower in Car Loan & Education Loan.
- Bank of Maharashtra Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan in India.