Download Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 PDF
You can download the Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||19|
|File size||204 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 24, 2023|
Overview of Uttar Pradesh Budget
Uttar Pradesh Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna presented the budget for the year 2022-23 on Wednesday. In this budget, an attempt has been made to help all the sections of the society. The Finance Minister said that investment has increased in UP and law and order has improved. The growth rate of the state has increased. The unemployment rate dropped to 4.2 percent.
In this second budget of Yogi Sarkar 2.0, emphasis has been laid on improving basic facilities like expressway along with helping farmers, youth, women, poor. The state budget for the financial year 2023-24 was presented in the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly on Wednesday. Apart from focusing on the development of basic infrastructure in the budget, special care has also been taken for farmers, women and youth.
- Rs 235 crore allocated for two new link expressways i.e. Jhansi Link Expressway and Chitrakoot Link Expressway.
- Rs 600 crore under the Chief Minister’s Mass Marriage Scheme for general category girls, while Rs 150 crore for the marriage of OBC girls.
- Rs 83 crore has been proposed for self-help groups to empower rural women.
- Rs 4032 crore has been allocated to provide assistance to destitute widows. Presently assistance is being provided to about 32.62 lakh women in the state.
- Rs 36,230 crore proposed for the new 594 km long Ganga Expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj.
- A fund of Rs 2491 crore has been kept for setting up 14 new medical colleges.
- Rs 200 crore proposed for developing industrial corridor along Gorakhpur Link Expressway.
- Rs 25 crore will be allocated for Pharma Parks, Rs 20 crore for setting up UP Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development and Rs 26 crore for setting up Nursing Colleges.
- Rs 21,159 crore proposed for construction of new roads and flyovers, while Rs 6209 crore for maintenance of existing ones.
- According to BJP’s Jan Lok Kalyan Sankalp Patra for the 2022 assembly elections, private tube wells will be given 100 percent rebate in electricity rates. For this, a provision of Rs 1500 crore is proposed.