Download Assam Ration Card Application form in Assamese
You can download the Assam Ration Card Application form in Assamese in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Assam Ration Card Application form in Assamese
Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidised food grain from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act. They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians. The Assam Ration Card is a government-issued card given to people living in Assam. It is a multiple-purpose card that can be used for social security, food, and healthcare.
The below documents need to be submitted while applying the ration card,
- Documents Needed for Applying ration card:
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members (Below 10 years in age)
- Certified copy of the relevant page of Voter List
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant previously resided.
- Address Proof (attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill)