Download Dhwani Pradushan in Hindi PDF
You can download the Dhwani Pradushan in Hindi PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Dhwani Pradushan in Hindi
Noise pollution is one of the most effective forms of pollution among all types of pollution, which has easily become a part of our daily routine today. There are many reasons for noise pollution. However, today the biggest cause of noise pollution is human being because he not only transmits noise pollution through various mediums but also has a very poor attitude towards its prevention.
- Noise pollution occurs when the noise level in the environment is much higher than the normal level. Excessive amount of noise in the environment is unsafe for the purpose of living. Disturbing voice causes many problems in the natural balance.
- Loud sound or sound is unnatural and obstructs the passage of other sounds. In this modern and technological world, where everything is possible with electrical appliances in the home or outside the home, the danger of loud noise has increased in existence.
- The increasing demand for industrialization and urbanization in India is the reason for the display of unwanted voice among the people. Understanding, planning and applying strategies to stop noise pollution is the biggest need of the day.
- The sound that we make every day like listening to loud music, unnecessary use of TV, phone, mobile, traffic noise, dog barking, etc. Sound generating sources are an important part of urban life as well as most disturbing. It causes headaches, insomnia, stress etc.
Effects of Noise Pollution
- Many hearing problems (deterioration of the eardrums and permanent hearing loss) from noise pollution are caused by unwanted sound.
- It reduces the sound sensitivity of the ears which helps in controlling the body.
- Affecting the life of wild animals makes them very aggressive.
- Causes or causes of noise pollution / Dhwani Pradushan Ke Karan
- Industrialization has put our health and life at risk because all industries (big or small) use machines which produce loud noises in very high volumes. Other equipment used in factories and industries (compressors, generators, heat exhaust fans, mills) also generates a lot of noise.
- Common social events such as weddings, parties, pubs, clubs, discs, or places of worship create noise in residential areas such as temples, mosques, etc.
- The increasing means of transport in cities (bikes, airplanes, underground trains etc.) create loud noises.
- Common manufacturing activities (including construction of mines, bridges, buildings, dams, stations, etc.), involving large machinery, produce high levels of noise.
- The use of household appliances in daily life is the main cause of noise pollution.
Measures To Stop Noise Pollution
- To control the level of unsafe noise in the environment, general awareness should be increased among the people.
- All the rules should be taken seriously by everyone.
- The use of unnecessary noise generating equipment should be minimized in the house or outside the house like: club, party, bar, disco etc.
- There are many preventive measures for noise pollution such as, industries should promote the construction of sound proof rooms.
- Industries and factories should be away from residential building
- Damaged pipes of motorcycle should be repaired
- Noisy vehicles should be banned
- Airports, bus, railway stations and other transport terminals should be away from residential sites
- The areas around educational institutions and hospitals should be declared as sound-prohibited areas.
- Greenery should be allowed around the residential areas to absorb the noise pollution arising due to noise on the roads.
Dhwani Pradushan in Hindi PDF Download Link
[download id=”19088″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]