Download Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification PDF
You can download the Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||1.3 MB|
|Date Added||Feb 23, 2023|
Overview of Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification
The Indian Army has recently released an announcement for the Agniveer Recruitment 2023. The recruitment drive will be held in Lucknow, Varanasi, and Amethi zones of UP. Interested candidates can apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The online application process started in August 2023 and the last date to apply was in September 2023. Candidates should visit the official website to access the download URL for the online application announcement.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2023:
- Written test.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age limit range from 17 years, 6 months to 21 years. Applicants must have been born between October 1, 2002, and April 1, 2006, inclusive (both dates).
- General Duty (GD) All Weapons Agniveer
- (Technical) Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Aviation & Ammunition Inspector Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Agniveer Clerk | Storekeeper (All Arms)
- Tradesman Agniveer (8th and 10th Run) (All Arms)
- The Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, organized by the PAF, offers job openings in two categories – technical and non-technical.
- To be eligible for the Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023, candidates must possess a diploma in 10th or 12th grade.
- It is important to confirm the age criteria before applying, which is between 17 and 22 years as of the notification date for the IAF Recruitment.
- For the Technical Post, candidates must have completed their 12th grade in Science from a recognized school and received a diploma.
- The application form for the IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment can be found on agnipathvayu.cdac.in.Regenerated response