Download Agniveer Navy Notification 2022 PDF
You can download the Agniveer Navy Notification 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Agniveer Navy Notification 2022 PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 21, 2022
Agniveer Navy Notification 2022 Overview
Indian Navy released the Indian Navy Agniveer registration dates for hiring 2800 Agniveer Soldiers (including a maximum of 560 females) for the recruitment year 2022-23. The Indian Navy came out with a broad schedule for the recruitment of soldiers under the Agneepath scheme. The announcement of the 4-year Agneepath Scheme has provided a massive opportunity for the unmarried male & female candidates falling in the age group of 17.5 to 23 years who want to be a part of the Indian Navy Force. The online registration forms for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 have been made available from 15th July 2022 and the last date to apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment is 30th July 2022.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Number of Vacancies
|15th July to 30th July 2022
|Area of Service
|Indian Navy Agniveer Age limit
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
|1st July 2022
|Online Registration Open for all candidates
|1st July 2022
|Last Date to Apply
|22nd July 2022
|Application Window for Agniveer Batch 2022
|15th to 30th July 2022
|Examination & Physical Fitness
|Medical & Joining at INS Chilka
|21st November 2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling out their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination