Download LBS Prospectus of 2021-22 PDF
You can download the LBS Prospectus of 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|LBS Prospectus of 2021-22 PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 20, 2022
|Education & Jobs
LBS Prospectus of 2021-22
As per the letter read above the Director of Medical Education has forwarded the draft prospectus for admission to BSc Nursing & Para Medical Degree for the academic year 2021-22 for approval.
Government have examined the draft prospectus and are pleased to approve the prospectus as appended to this order, for admission to the following professional Degree Courses in Nursing and Paramedical Streams for the academic year 2021-22.
Prospectus for Admission to Professional Degree Courses 2021 in Nursing and Paramedical streams, which has been approved by the Government of Kerala, is published herewith. It contains general information and rules relating to the admission to Nursing and Paramedical Degree Courses-2021, and other connected matters. Candidates are required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves with all the relevant information. Candidates are also requested to visit the official website of the LBS Centre (www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in) regularly for notifications and announcements.
The Prospectus issued in earlier years for these courses are not valid for the year 2021. The English Version of the Prospectus shall only be considered as authentic, in the case of dispute in any of the clauses of the Prospectus for admission to Professional Degree Courses-2021. This Prospectus sets out the rules and regulations for selection and admission to the following Degree courses conducted by Director of Medical Education within the State of Kerala.
Name of Degree Course:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing [B.Sc. Nursing]
- Bachelor of Science– Medical Laboratory Technology [B.Sc. (M.L.T)]
- Bachelor of Science -Perfusion Technology [B.Sc. Perfusion Technology]
- Bachelor of Science- Medical Radiological Technology-[B.Sc. MRT]
- Bachelor of Science- Optometry[B.Sc.Optometry]
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy [B.P.T]
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology [B.A.S.L.P]
- Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology[B.C.V.T.]
- Bachelor of Dialysis Technology[B.Sc.D.T]
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy [BOT] Allotment will be done in the following new courses in Government Medical Colleges, subject to the approval of the Government /KUHS
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Radio Therapy Technology
- Bachelor of Neuro Technology