Download Secondary Geography Suggestion 2023 Bengali PDF
You can download the Secondary Geography Suggestion 2023 Bengali PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Secondary Geography Suggestion 2023 Bengali PDF|
|No. of Pages||10|
|File size||307 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 20, 2023|
Overview of Secondary Geography Suggestion
Only a couple of months are left before the secondary exams. You can also get 100% marks if you prepare yourself by looking at Secondary Geography suggestions at this important time. Secondary geography suggestion for today. Follow our website for other suggestions. Let’s take a look at today’s geography suggestion.
This recommendation can assist students in achieving top marks in their final exams. By utilizing these suggestions, students can also prepare for their exams effectively. This website offers additional study materials, such as syllabi, sample papers, model papers, question banks, notes, exam patterns, books, and more, which students can refer to for further assistance.
Question of 2 marks
- What is the golden quadrant?
- What is seasonal eruption?
- What is decay?
- What is the river basin?
- Who is naked?
- What is watershed?
- What is the roaring forty?
- What is multipurpose river planning?
- Why is the petrochemical industry called an emerging industry?
- What is the sensor?
- What is social forestry?
- What is artificial satellite?
- What is Ganga Action Plan?
- What is Dun?
- What is Sijigi?
- What is Bajada called?
- What is the follower industry?
- Write the difference between Rabi crops and Zaid crops.
- What is jhum cultivation?
- What is the convergence line?
Question of 3 marks
- Why can’t you see a waterfall in the hanging valley?
- Why is black soil formed in the decantrap region?
- Why is Durgapur called India’s rude?
- Mention the role of 3R’s in waste treatment.
- Why is the railway called the lifeline of India?
- What do you mean by multipurpose river planning?
- What do you mean by El Nino and La Nina?
- Write the characteristics of monsoon climate in India?
- Why is Ahmedabad called the Manchester of India?
- Differentiate between Barkhan and Sif Baliadi.
- What is the difference between troposphere and stratosphere?
- How does contrast heating occur?
- Why are deltas not formed in all river estuaries?
- Discuss the determinants of climate in India.
- Write the characteristics of Geo stationary satellites and sun-synchronous satellites.
Question of 5 marks
- Mention the causes of variation in air pressure.
- Discuss the topography of the Gangetic Plain.
- Discuss the causes of tides with diagrams.
- Briefly write the effects of global warming.
- Describe the topography of the Western Himalayas of India.
- Discuss the causes of variation in air temperature.
- Describe with pictures the landforms caused by glacial erosion.
- Describe with pictures the landforms caused by river erosion.
- Describe the favorable geographical environment for wheat/tea/coffee/carpus production in India.
- Explain with diagram how full kotal and dead kotal are formed.
- Discuss the causes of unequal population distribution in India.
- Describe with diagrams three landforms formed by mountain flow of rivers.
- What is urbanization? Discuss the problems of urbanization in India.
- Why concentration of Karpus weaving industry took place in western India?
- Write the causes of ocean currents.
Question of 10 marks
- Narmada River
- Araballi mountain
- Mangrove forest region of India
- Most populous Union Territory of India
- A sparsely populated region of India
- Tropical evergreen forests of India
- An inland river in India
- Chilka Lake
- Indira Point
- Biannual rainfall region of India