Download Punjab Death Certificate Form PDF
You can download the Punjab Death Certificate Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Punjab Death Certificate Form
A Death Certificate is a document issued by the Government to the nearest relatives of the deceased, stating the date, fact, and cause of death. It is essential to register death to prove the time and date of death, to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from social, legal, and official obligations, to enable settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Post mortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- Age proof of the deceased – Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill passport, valid ration card, Name of the deceased)
Punjab Death Certificate Form PDF Download Link
[download id=”18990″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]