Download Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram Hindi PDF
You can download the Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||328 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 19, 2023|
Overview of Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram
Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram is a devotional hymn composed in praise of Lord Rama, one of the most revered deities in Hinduism. It is believed to have been composed by the 16th-century saint and poet Sri Vyasaraja, who was a follower of the Madhva tradition of Hinduism.
The stotram consists of eight verses (ashtaka) and is dedicated to Lord Rama, who is considered to be the seventh avatar of Lord Vishnu. In each verse, the poet describes a different aspect of Lord Rama’s divine qualities, such as his beauty, his valor, and his compassion. The stotram also praises Rama’s consort, Sita, and his loyal servant, Hanuman.
Here is the English translation of the first verse of the Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram:
“Salutations to Lord Rama, the beloved son of King Dasharatha, whose form is as beautiful as a blue lotus, and whose eyes are like lotus petals. He is the embodiment of dharma and righteousness, and his fame has spread throughout the world. May he grant us his grace and blessings.”
The Sri Shivarama Ashtaka Stotram is often recited by devotees of Lord Rama as a means of seeking his blessings and invoking his divine qualities.
शिवहरे शिवराम सखे प्रभो,त्रिविधताप-निवारण हे विभो।
अज जनेश्वर यादव पाहि मां,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥१॥
कमल लोचन राम दयानिधे,हर गुरो गजरक्षक गोपते।
शिवतनो भव शङ्कर पाहिमां,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥२॥
स्वजनरञ्जन मङ्गलमन्दिर,भजति तं पुरुषं परं पदम्।
भवति तस्य सुखं परमाद्भुतं,शिवहरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥३॥
जय युधिष्ठिर-वल्लभ भूपते,जय जयार्जित-पुण्यपयोनिधे।
जय कृपामय कृष्ण नमोऽस्तुते,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥४॥
भवविमोचन माधव मापते,सुकवि-मानस हंस शिवारते।
जनक जारत माधव रक्षमां,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥५॥
अवनि-मण्डल-मङ्गल मापते,जलद सुन्दर राम रमापते।
निगम-कीर्ति-गुणार्णव गोपते,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥६॥
पतित-पावन-नाममयी लता,तव यशो विमलं परिगीयते।
तदपि माधव मां किमुपेक्षसे,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥७॥
अमर तापर देव रमापते,विनयतस्तव नाम धनोपमम्।
मयि कथं करुणार्णव जायते,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥८॥
हनुमतः प्रिय चाप कर प्रभो,सुरसरिद्-धृतशेखर हे गुरो।
मम विभो किमु विस्मरणं कृतं,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥९॥
नर हरेति परम् जन सुन्दरं,पठति यः शिवरामकृतस्तवम्।
विशति राम-रमा चरणाम्बुजे,शिव हरे विजयं कुरू मे वरम् ॥१०॥
प्रातरूथाय यो भक्त्या पठदेकाग्रमानसः।
विजयो जायते तस्य विष्णु सान्निध्यमाप्नुयात् ॥११॥
- Regular recitation of Shri Shivramashtakstotram destroys all the enemies of the person.
- By reciting this praise, a person can get freedom from complex to complex diseases.
- Shiv Hare Shiv Ram Sakhe Prabhu is such a stotra, by singing which the grace of both Lord Rama and Lord Shiva is received.
- By reciting it in a pagoda i.e. Shiva temple, wishes are fulfilled very soon.
- People suffering from mental disturbance experience peace from its recitation.
- First of all, sit on a Kush seat with your face towards the east.
- After that invoke Lord Shiva and Shri Ram ji.
- Now light incense-lamps etc. in front of the gods.
- After lighting the lamp, recite the stotra with full devotion.
- In the end, perform Shiva Aarti and take the prasad after offering bhog.