Download Jharkhand disability Pension Application Form PDF
You can download the Jharkhand disability Pension Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Jharkhand disability Pension Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||36 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 8, 2022|
Jharkhand disability Pension Overview
Jharkhand government provides Divyang Pension to the disabled citizens of their state. Under this scheme, the state government provides the benefit of this scheme to the disabled people above the age of 18 years. The main objective of Jharkhand Viklang Pension is that, people who are more than 40% physically handicapped. Their means of livelihood should be maintained so that they do not have to be completely dependent on anyone else.
As per the guideline of govt. of india after completion of offline process of document verification and approval of the beneficiary for that particular scheme, then the beneficiary is being enrolled in the portal i.e. NSAP portal by their respective districts. In this scheme beneficiary who are being physically challenged are being benefited.
|Article||Jharkhand Disabled Pension|
|Related||Department Finance Department|
|The gain||1000 rupees pension|
- Application form.
- Disability card
- Post Office savings account
- Signature/Thumb impression of the patient countersigned by the Medial Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal)
- Proof of Age
- Recent attested photograph showing the disability affixed here.
- Domicile certificate as per requirement
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank account details
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
- He/she should be a resident of State
- His/her age should be more than 5 years.
- His/her is not getting pension under state or central government scheme.
- He/she should be in the category of a disabled person as defined in Section 2 of Disabled Persons (equal opportunity, protection of right and total participation) Act, 1995.
- The annual income of the beneficiaries or their parents should be under the BPL.
- District Medical Board Issued certificate of disability.
- He/she is not an employee of central/state government/public undertaking of central or state government/institutions getting aid from central or state government.
- People can avail this scheme along with other pension scheme implemented in the state.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India