Download Rajasthan Kisan Durghatna Bima Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Rajasthan Kisan Durghatna Bima Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Rajasthan Kisan Durghatna Bima Yojana Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 18, 2022
Rajasthan Kisan Durghatna Bima Yojana Form PDF
Rajasthan government to do socio economic development of farmers and common poor people. “Samuh Vyaktigat Durghatna Bima Yojana (Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme)” is operated by the State Insurance and Provisional Fund Department. So that in the event of an accident with the farmer or any other common citizen, financial assistance can be provided to the family of the insured. Under the Rajasthan Kisan Accident Insurance Scheme, a farmer citizen has to deposit a premium of Rs 27 per month, while under the Group Accident Insurance Scheme, an insurance premium of Rs 54 has to be deposited.
Rajasthan Kisan Durghatna Bima Death Claim 2022 Form PDF:
Samuh Vyaktigat Durghatna Bima Yojana – Under the scheme, an insurance claim of up to Rs 3 lakh is available for the loss of vital body parts of the insured person (eyes, hands, feet, etc.) under the scheme. Whereas in case of permanent disability and disability or death in an accident, an insurance claim of Rs 6 lakh is available. Stay tuned with our lake for more information on Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme.
Official website: http://sipf.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Kisan Accident Insurance Scheme 2022 Form Download:
What are the documents required for Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme? Their list is given as follows.
- Aadhar card.
- Ration card.
- Address proof.
- Death Certificate / Accident Certificate.
- Police FIR / FR / Post-mortem report.
- Medical Board Certificate / Treatment Detail Report / Medical Bill.
- Passport size photo.
- Group Accident Insurance Scheme Form.
Eligibility Key and Features:
- The applicant must be a resident of the state.
- It is mandatory for the insured to be registered under the insurance policy.
- The annual insurance premium for the farmer will be Rs.27. Which has to be renewed every year.
- Whereas the insurance premium of Rs 54 has been kept for BPL family or poor family.
- The benefit of the scheme will also be given to the families connected with the cooperative banks account holder scheme.
- The annual income of the family under the scheme should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- The sum insured / insurance claim will be given directly to the victim’s family.
Kisan Durghatna Bima Yojana (Group Accident Insurance Scheme) – The application process under the scheme can be done under the State Insurance and Provisional Fund Department at the district level, block level, gram panchayat level or cooperative bank. For which you have to provide all the necessary documents.