Download Rajasthan ANM Admission Form PDF
You can download the Rajasthan ANM Admission Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Rajasthan ANM Admission Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 17, 2022
Rajasthan ANM Application Form
ANM Nursing Admissions is provided based on merit in the prior qualifications of the applicant. Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHF), Government of Rajasthan organizes the admission procedure known as Rajasthan ANM Admission. Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course (ANM) is a 2-year diploma level course which is divided into 18 months with 6 months of compulsory internship. Its notification was issued on 01 October 2022. Rajasthan ANM Admission will run till November 1st.
- The candidate must have qualified and passed the HSC Examination/10+2 with an aggregate of 40% marks from a recognized board or university with physics, chemistry, biology along with English subject as mandatory subjects.
- The age limit for the applicants should be 17-34 years of age at the time of admission.
Steps to apply the Rajasthan ANM Application Form :
- The candidate must visit the official authorized website.
- Further should check the important given instructions related to the admission application procedure before filling the form.
- After that, the candidates must log in and fill in all the necessary details- Personal, Educational, Email- Id, Contact Number, etc.
- Next, the Candidate must upload the required documents for the submission of the application form.
- Finally, the candidate must pay the prescribed application fee Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/Net banking or speed post, submit the application form, download and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Required Documents to apply for ANM Application Form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card)
- Latest Passport Size Photographs