Download Biography of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal class 12 PDF
You can download the Biography of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal class 12 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Biography of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal class 12 PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||509 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 17, 2023|
Overview of Biography of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal
Similarly, in the board examination also, there are different questions especially regarding the life introduction of many poets, writers etc., their works, compositions, texts, literary contribution and place in Hindi literature etc., the answers of which the student has to write. Similarly, Vasudev Sharan Agarwal was a writer.
Many questions related to whose life come in the board exams. Vasudev Sharan Agrawal was born on August 7, 1904 in Kheda village, Meerut district and died on July 27, 1966. He was popular as a famous writer of modern times. His nationality was Indian.
So friends, if you have found this information useful and you are a high school or intermediate student and want more information on this subject, then you can go through this article. For the convenience of all of you, today in this article, we have provided the life introduction of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal for class 12 PDF for free download. Which will prove to be very beneficial for you.
|Name||Vasudev Sharan Agarwal|
|date of birth||August 7, 1904|
|birth place||Kheda Village, Meerut District (Uttar Pradesh)|
|date of death||27 July 1967|
|place of death||Varanasi|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 years|
|Language||Sanskrit, Hindi, Prakrit, English|
|Education||M.A. (Lucknow – 1929), Ph.D. (Lucknow-1941), D.Litt. (Lucknow – 1946)|
|Business||Sanskrit and Hindi Literature, Cultural History, Numismatics, Museology and Art History.|
|Prize||Sahitya Akademi Award in Hindi for the prose commentary Padmavat Sanjivani in 1956|
|father’s name||Vishnu Agarwal|
|mother’s name||Sita Devi Agarwal|
Vasudev Sharan Agarwal
- Dr. Vasudev Sharan Agarwal was born in the year 1904 in Kheda village of Meerut district.
- His parents lived in Lucknow; Therefore, his childhood was spent in Lucknow and his primary education was also done here.
- He obtained M.A. from Kashi Hindu University and D.Litt from Lucknow University on a thesis titled ‘Paninikalin Bharat’.
- Dr. Agarwal taught Pali, Sanskrit and English languages; By studying Indian culture and archeology in depth, gained fame as a scholar of high quality and adorned the post of Vice-Chairman and later Professor of the Department of Archeology and Ancient History at Kashi Hindu University.
- He worked on the post of Inspector in the Archaeological Museums of Lucknow and Mathura, on the post of Director in the Archaeological Department of the Central Government and also on the post of President and Professor in the National Museum of Delhi.
- This great scholar and litterateur of Indian culture and archeology passed away in the year 1967.
Literary contribution of Vasudev Sharan Agarwal:
- Dr. Aggarwal was a great scholar and researcher of Indian culture, archeology and ancient history.
- He had a burning desire to bring Indian culture to light from the point of view of scientific research; Therefore, he composed research essays of excellent quality.
- Most of his essays are related to ancient Indian history and culture.
- He inaugurated prehistoric, Vedic and mythological religion in his essays. Apart from the essay, he did the work of editing and text-research of many texts of Pali, Prakrit and Sanskrit.
- His commentary on Jayasi’s ‘Padmavat’ is considered the best.
- He presented a cultural study of Banabhatta’s ‘Harshacharita’ and presented an intelligent character of ancient great men – Shri Krishna, Valmiki, Manu etc. from the modern point of view.
- He will remain memorable in the history of Hindi literature for his originality, thoughtfulness and scholarship.
Vasudev Sharan Agrawal’s place in literature
- The essay-literature of Dr. Vasudev Sharan Agarwal, a scholar of Indian culture and archeology, is very rich.
- No one can match him in the field of archeology and research.
- His contribution in the field of thought-oriented essays is absolutely unforgettable.
- Undoubtedly, he has an important place in Hindi literature.