Download Dayal Das Panika New List 2023 PDF
You can download Dayal Das Panika New List 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Dayal Das Panika New List 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||227|
|File size||3.4 MB|
|Date Added||Apr 16, 2023|
Overview of Dayal Das Panika
The Assam Government has launched several programs to assist the state’s residents, one of which is the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme. This initiative aims to provide monetary aid to young individuals from tea-producing tribal communities. The goal is to improve their abilities, inspire them to concentrate on self-employment, and encourage them to start their own businesses. The program aims to encourage and support Assam’s tea tribe youths to engage in self-employment ventures by providing them with financial assistance. The maximum amount of financial assistance available to each candidate is Rs. 25,000.
The eligibility criteria for the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must belong to the tea tribes community.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- The applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of Class X.
- The applicant must have undergone at least 30 days of entrepreneurship development training from a recognized institution.
- The applicant must not have received any other government financial assistance for the same purpose.
- The applicant must have a viable and feasible project plan for starting their own business in the tea industry.
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Residential proof
- Recommendation letter
- Caste Certificate
- Undertaking that candidate have max 10 bighas of land on his name.
- Family income certificate