Download Water Resources in Hindi PDF
You can download the Water Resources in Hindi PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Water Resources in Hindi
Different natural sources of water are known as water resources. These resources can be both natural and unnatural. Natural water resources are called those through which we can get water by natural means and unnatural water resources are those through which we get water by natural means.
- Water resources are those sources of water which are useful for human beings.
- Most of the people need fresh water.
- Life on earth is possible only because of the presence of water. Water is a renewable natural resource.
- A renewable resource is a resource that can be used over and over again because it is replaced naturally.
Important sources of water can be classified into two groups:
Surface water :
- Surface water or surface water is the water that is found on the surface of the earth in rivers, lakes, etc., in which mainly rain water comes, it can be understood separately from sea water, groundwater and atmospheric water.
- It is an integral and important part of the water cycle. If water is seen as a resource, then most of the water used for human use is surface water.
- The reason for this is that most of the surface water is fresh water and is fit for human use. Also it is easily available and exploitable.
- Along with this, there has also been a lot of pollution due to human activities.
- Ground water is the water present between the particles of rocks below the surface of the earth.
- Soil water is also included in this. Groundwater is a natural resource as a freshwater source.
- A major source of water for humans is the aquifers that come under groundwater, also called aquifers, from which water is extracted through wells and tube wells.
- The groundwater which has permeated deep inside the earth and cannot be removed by man with the help of current technology or will cost more than its utility economically, is not a part of water resource.
- Resources are only those whose potential for exploitation is strong and economically beneficial.
- Ground water located at very deep depth is called fossil water or fossil water.
Water Resources in Hindi PDF Download Link
[download id=”18906″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]