Download Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form PDF
You can download the Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||404 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 14, 2023|
Overview of Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form
The “Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti” scheme was launched by the Government of Haryana in 2015 to address the issue of declining child sex ratio in the state. The scheme aims to promote the birth and education of girls and provide financial assistance to families with a low income to ensure that they do not consider their daughters a burden. The scheme also encourages the education of girls and discourages child marriages.
Haryana Government has notified “Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Yojana” with the objective of improving the sex ratio in the state and ensuring survival of girls and promoting their proper health and education. “Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Yojana” has been launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, the government will invest the name of the girl child in the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and this amount will be provided only after the age of 18 years of the girl child. Under this scheme, 21 thousand rupees on the birth of the first girl child, 21 thousand rupees on the birth of second and third daughter and after that amount is given to needy families born on January 22, 2015 in rural and urban areas.
As we told you that the Haryana government has started this scheme for the bright future of the girls of the state. Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 21000 will be provided to all the girls born on or after January 22, 2015. This amount will be given when the girl child completes 18 years. The main objective of the scheme is to equalize the ratio of boys and girls and at the same time to stop feticide. For more details read the below article carefully till the end.
Importance of Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form
The “Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti” scheme is important for several reasons:
- Addressing gender imbalance: The scheme addresses the issue of gender imbalance by promoting the birth and education of girls and encouraging families to view them as equal to boys.
- Encouraging education: The scheme provides incentives for the education of girls, which is crucial for their personal and professional development and can help them achieve greater equality and empowerment.
- Combating social evils: The scheme aims to combat social evils such as female foeticide and child marriage by creating awareness and promoting the value of girls.
- Empowering girls: The scheme empowers girls by providing them with education and equal opportunities, which can help them become independent and achieve their goals.
Overall, the “Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti” scheme is important for promoting gender equality, education, and empowerment, and combating social evils that disproportionately affect girls and women.
- Aadhar Card (of one of the parents)
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card
- birth certificate of girl child
- Passport size photo (of one of the parents)
- Basic address proof
- Applicants applying under the scheme should be the native of Haryana state.
- Applicant must belong to a family EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- To take advantage of this scheme, the first daughter of the parents should be born on or after January 22, 2015.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible for this scheme.
- In case of twin or multiple girl children, a one-time grant of Rs 21,000 will be provided to the eligible families.
- The beneficiary couple should not be income tax payers. Only then they will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should not be receiving any financial aid or pension from the Government or other local bodies of the Governments.
Benefits Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti Form
The benefits of the “Haryana Aapki Beti Hamari Beti” scheme include:
- Financial assistance: The scheme provides financial assistance to families with a low income to encourage them to give equal importance to the birth and education of their daughters.
- Incentives for girls’ education: The scheme provides incentives for the education of girls from primary to post-graduation levels.
- Awareness campaigns: The scheme aims to create awareness among parents about the importance of girls’ education and discourage the practice of female foeticide and child marriages.
- Improved child sex ratio: The scheme aims to improve the child sex ratio in the state by promoting the birth and education of girls.
Overall, the scheme aims to empower girls and create a society where they are treated with dignity and respect.