Download Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Biography Hindi PDF
You can download Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Biography PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Biography PDF|
|No. of Pages||15|
|File size||4.2 MB|
|Date Added||Apr 14, 2023|
Overview of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar
Biography of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and questions related to this topic are asked in various types of government and competitive examinations. If you are searching for dr bhimrao ambedkar biography pdf on the internet then this article will prove to be highly helpful for you. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was born on 14 April 1891 in Mhow, Central Provinces, British India. This place is currently known as Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Madhya Pradesh, India. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was also known by the name Bhiva, and Bhima.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s name is taken as India’s most famous and popular politician and social reformer. According to the information received, he left Hinduism in 1956 and joined Buddhism. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s life came to an end on 6 December 1956 at the age of 65 in New Delhi, India. He did many such works during his lifetime for which he is remembered even posthumously.
|Birth||14 April 1891|
|name at birth||in Madhya Pradesh, India|
|other names||Bhiva, Bhim, Bhimrao, Babasaheb Ambedkar|
|academic affiliation||• Mumbai University (B.A.) • Columbia University (M.A., Ph.D., L.L.D.) london school of economics (M.Sc., D.Sc.) Gray’s Inn (Barrister-at-Law)|
|profession||Lawyer, Economist, Politician, AcademicPhilosopher, Writer Journalist, Sociologist, Anthropologist, Academician, theologian, historian professor, editor|
|Business||lawyer, professor and politician|
|spouse||Ramabai Ambedkar (Married 1906- Died 1935) Dr. Savita Ambedkar (Married 1948- Died 2003)|
|political party||Scheduled Caste Federation Independent Labor Party Republican Party of India|
|other political affiliations||social organization: • Excluded Benevolent Society • Samata Sainik Dal Educational Organization: • Depressed Classes Education Society • The Bombay Scheduled Castes Improvement Trust • People’s Education Society Religious Organization: Indian Buddhist Council|
|Awards / Honors||• Bodhisattva (1956) • Bharat Ratna Ribbon Bharat Ratna (1990) • First Columbian Ahead of Their Time (2004) • The Greatest Indian (2012)|
|death||6 December 1956 (age 65) Dr. Ambedkar National Memorial, New Delhi, India|
|burial ground||Chaitya Bhoomi, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Books written by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
In Bhim Rao Ambedkar biography, Babasaheb was a social reformer as well as a writer. Due to his interest in writing, he wrote many books. The list of books written by Ambedkar is given below-
- national share of india
- Castes and their mechanization in India
- Small Farming in India and their Remedies
- original hero
- Decentralization of Imperial Finance in British India
- Rupee Problem: Origin and Solution
- Emergence of Provincial Finance in British India
- Excluded India
- caste division
- Union vs Independence
- thoughts on pakistan
- Shri Gandhi and the emancipation of the untouchables
- Ranade Gandhi and Jinnah
- Shudra who and how
- Lord Buddha and Buddhism
- Maharashtra linguistic region
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Early Life
- Bhimrao Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born in Mhow, a town and military cantonment established by the British in the Central Provinces (now in Madhya Pradesh). He was the 14th and last child of Ramji Maloji Sakpal and Bhimabai.
- His family was Marathi and belonged to Ambadwe village in Ratnagiri district of modern Maharashtra. He belonged to the Hindu Mahar caste, who were called untouchables and were deeply discriminated against socially and economically.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s forefathers served in the army of the British East India Company for a long time and his father served in the Mau Cantonment of the Indian Army and rose to the rank of subedar while working here.
- He had a degree in formal education in Marathi and English. He always encouraged his children to study in school and work hard.
- Ramji Ambedkar remarried in 1898 and moved to Mumbai (then Bombay) with his family. Here Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar became the first untouchable student of the Government High School located on Elphinstone Road.
- Despite his excellent performance in studies, student Bhimrao Ambedkar was constantly troubled by this isolation and discrimination against him. After passing the matriculation examination in 1907, Bhimrao Ambedkar joined the University of Mumbai, thus becoming the first untouchable to take admission in an Indian college.
- His great success in passing the matriculation examination caused a wave of happiness in his entire society, because in those days passing the matriculation examination was very big and untouchables passing the matriculation examination was surprising and very important.
- Therefore, on passing the matriculation examination, he was honored in a public ceremony. In the same ceremony, one of his teachers, Krishnaji Arjun Keluskar, presented him a biography of Gautam Buddha written by Mr. Keluskar, a Maratha caste scholar. After reading this Buddha Charitra for the first time, Bhimrao got enlightened by the teachings of Buddha and became very impressed with Buddha.
Political life of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
- Started a weekly newspaper “Mooknayak” on 31 January 1920. In 1924, Babasaheb founded the Bahishkrit Hitakarini Sabha to give Dalits equal status with other classes in the society.
- On 1932, there was a treaty between Gandhiji and Dr. Ambedkar which is known as ‘Poona Pact’. In August 1936, the “Independent Labor Party” was established. In 1937, Dr. Ambedkar got a bill passed to abolish tenancy in the Konkan region. After India became independent, Dr. Ambedkar was entrusted with the task of drafting the constitution.
- Ambedkar presented the draft of the constitution on February 1948 and it was implemented on 26 January 1949. In 1951, Dr. Ambedkar resigned from the post of Law Minister. Providing lectures on the works of Dr. BR Ambedkar in all regional languages including Hindi.
- Organization of various conferences, workshops, exhibitions, lectures, seminars, symposia and fairs along with Dr. Ambedkar’s life’s mission. To give Dr. Ambedkar National Award for the weaker section of the society and Dr. Ambedkar International Award for social change.
- Every year Dr. Ambedkar’s birth anniversary is organized on 14th April and death anniversary on 6th December. To start Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Award Schemes to distribute prizes among the meritorious students belonging to SC/ST.
- Publication of a monthly magazine of social justice message in Hindi language. Dr. Ambedkar National Relief to the victims of Scheduled Caste related violence.