Download Mission Vatsalya Application Form PDF
You can download the Mission Vatsalya Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Mission Vatsalya Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||548 KB|
|Date Added||Apr 12, 2023|
Overview of Mission Vatsalya
Poverty is a problem for many people. Some are growing up without parents, some are orphans. Even the leaders who only go to paramarshas and pose for photographs can only provide temporary help. What is their condition after that? There is no single answer. The days when only pity is shown in the society. To support financially, you have to think.This is a scheme provided by the central and state governments for such people. The central and state governments are jointly implementing ‘Mission Vatsalya Scheme’ to provide health and financial security to orphans and helpless children.
Under this scheme, Rs.4 thousand will be given to the eligible people every month. The Department of Women and Child Welfare and Child Welfare Department is running this scheme. To implement this scheme, the Center will provide 60 percent i.e. Rs.2400 and the state government will provide 40 percent funds of Rs.1600 and will be given to the orphans. This scheme helps children of destitute families to continue their education along with taking care of them.
- Children of widowed or divorced or abandoned mother
- Orphaned and orphaned children living with other family members
- Children of parents suffering from life-threatening diseases
- Children of helpless parents who are unable to raise children financially and physically
- Children in need of protection and care under the Child Justice (Protection & Adoption) Act -2015- Homeless children, Children exposed to natural calamities, Child laborers, Child victims of child marriage, H. I. Children affected by V/AIDS, children trafficked, children with disabilities, missing and abandoned children, street children, child beggars, children subjected to violence/harassment/abuse/exploitation, children in need of assistance and shelter.
- PM CARE FOR CHILDREN sanctioned children
- Children whose father is dead i.e. whose mother is widowed or divorced (there should be orders obtained from the court or the price can be paid with a written agreement in the presence of the village elders but the decision of the committee is final) or left the family.
- Children who have both father and mother died and are orphaned and living with other family members.
- Parents suffering from life-threatening or life-threatening disease
- Children identified as child laborers, unaccompanied children, disabled children, runaway children, child beggars, children affected by any natural calamity, street children, exploited children (as per JJ Act,2015).
- Children who have lost their parents due to covid 19 i.e. Corona are such children who are registered under PMCares scheme.
- Boy or Girl Birth Certificate
- Boy or Girl Aadhaar Card
- Mother Aadhaar Card
- Father Aadhaar Card
- Mother or Father Death Certificate,
- Cause of Death Guardian Aadhaar Card Ration Card or Rice Card
- Caste Certificate Boy or Girl
- Pass Photo
- Study Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Boy or Girl Individual bank account or joint account with parent or guardian.