Download All Blood Test Name List PDF
You can download the All Blood Test Name List PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||All Blood Test Name List PDF|
|No. of Pages||26|
|File size||1.1 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 11, 2023|
Overview of All Blood Test
There are many different types of blood tests that can be performed for various medical reasons. Here is an overview of some of the common blood tests and what they are used for:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): This test measures the levels of different blood cells, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The results can help diagnose conditions such as anemia, infections, and blood disorders.
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP): This test measures levels of glucose, electrolytes, and kidney function markers in the blood. The results can help diagnose conditions such as diabetes and kidney disease.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): This test includes the BMP and adds liver function markers to measure levels of enzymes, bilirubin, and proteins in the blood. The results can help diagnose conditions such as liver disease.
- Lipid Panel: This test measures levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. The results can help diagnose conditions such as high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Thyroid Function Tests: These tests measure levels of thyroid hormones in the blood, including TSH, T3, and T4. The results can help diagnose conditions such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Coagulation Tests: These tests measure how well blood clots, including prothrombin time (PT) and activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT). The results can help diagnose bleeding disorders and monitor treatment with blood-thinning medications.
- Blood Glucose Test: This test measures the level of glucose in the blood. It is used to diagnose and monitor diabetes.
- Blood Culture: This test is used to detect the presence of bacteria or other microorganisms in the blood. It is used to diagnose bloodstream infections.
- HIV Test: This test detects the presence of HIV antibodies in the blood. It is used to diagnose HIV infection.
- Hepatitis B and C Tests: These tests detect the presence of hepatitis B and C viruses in the blood. They are used to diagnose and monitor treatment of these infections.
There are many other blood tests that can be performed depending on the individual’s medical history and symptoms. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider to determine which tests are necessary and how to interpret the results.
All Blood Test Name List:
- Blood glucose test
- Calcium blood test
- Cardiac enzymes
- Cholesterol and lipid tests
- C-reactive protein (CRP) test
- D-dimer test
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) test
- Folate test
- Full blood count
- HbA1c test
- hCG test – human chorionic gonadotrophin test and pregnancy
- International normalized ratio (INR) test
- Iron studies
- Kidney function tests
- Liver function tests
- Magnesium blood test
- Oestrogen blood test
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test
- Testosterone blood test
- Thyroid function tests
- Vitamin B12 test
- Vitamin D test