Download Tamil Nadu Conductor’s License Application Form PDF
You can download the Tamil Nadu Conductor’s License Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Tamil Nadu Conductor’s License Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||46 KB|
|Date Added||May 10, 2023|
Overview of Tamil Nadu Conductor’s License
Tamil Nadu Conductor’s License Application Form is a form that needs to be filled out by individuals who wish to obtain a license to become a bus conductor in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The form is available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) and can be downloaded as a PDF file. The form requires the applicant to provide personal details such as name, address, contact details, date of birth, and educational qualifications.
The applicant also needs to provide details of any previous driving or conductor’s license held by them. Additionally, the applicant needs to provide details of a reference who can attest to their character. The completed application form needs to be submitted along with a fee to the designated authority. Upon verification of the details provided, the applicant will be issued a conductor’s license if found eligible.
- Name of Father or Husband
- Present address
- Permanent address
- Educational Qualification
- Descriptive Marks
- I have not previously held a Conductor’s certificate previously held conductor’s certificate issued by.
- I am not disqualified from holding or obtaining a Conductor’s License.
- I declare that I am not suffering from any disease or disability likely to render me unfit for the work as a conductor.
- I hereby declare that the above statement is true.
- I attach two copies of a recent photograph of myself.
- Any person who has completed 18 years of age may get a Conductor license. So, the age should be between 18-60 years.
- He should have passed SSLC or Equivalent.
- He or she should be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Should know the duties of a Conductor.
- First AID Certificate.
- He or she needs to pay Rs.200.