Download Rajasthan SI Syllabus PDF
You can download the Rajasthan SI Syllabus PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Rajasthan SI Syllabus PDF|
|No. of Pages||5|
|File size||334 KB|
|Date Added||May 10, 2023|
|Category||Education & Jobs|
Overview of Rajasthan SI Syllabus
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer has issued an advertisement for online recruitment examination for a total of 859 vacancies for the positions of sub-inspector and platoon commander. In case you are considering applying for the Rajasthan Police SI Exam, it is important to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus as you begin preparing for the exam. We have provided a comprehensive Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 below, which can assist you in achieving success in the exam.
This article contains complete information on the syllabus and the Rajasthan Police SI Selection Process. A detailed Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download in Hindi is also available. When the candidate has a thorough knowledge of the Rajasthan Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023, they can plan their exam preparation strategy accordingly.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Paper 1 :General English
- Word Formation: Conjunction and Conjunction, Compound, Prefix, Suffix
- Word types: similar, identical, native, foreign noun, pronoun, adjective, verb, adverb
- sentence correction
- Word Knowledge: Synonyms, Antonyms, Synonymous words, Meaning of word pairs, Similar adjectives, Discretion of synonyms, Appropriate word selection
- pure words
- Grammar Categories: Preposition, Gender, Word, Person, Tense, Attitude, Sentence
- idioms/ proverbs
- sentence formation
- use of punctuation
- Glossary of Terms
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Paper 2 : General Knowledge & General Science
1. Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major milestones in the history of Rajasthan, major dynasties, their administrative and revenue system. Socio-cultural issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Unity
- Salient Features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important works of Rajasthani literature. Local dialects Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Tradition and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints and Folk Gods of Rajasthan.
- Important tourist destination.
- Prominent personalities of Rajasthan.
2.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Indian History
- Ancient and Medieval Period:
- Salient features and major landmarks of ancient and medieval India
- Art, culture, literature and architecture.
- Major dynasties, their administrative system. Socio-economic conditions, major movements.
• Modern period:
- Modern Indian History (mid-eighteenth century to the present) – Important events, personalities and issues.
- Freedom Struggle and Indian National Movement- its different phases and important contributions and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and religious reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Consolidation and reorganization within the country after independence.
3.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Geography of World and India
- Geography of the World:
- Broad physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major industrial areas.
• Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and major geographical divisions.
- Agriculture and agro-based activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic Minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial Development.
- Transport – Major transport corridors.
• natural resources.
- Environmental problems and ecological issues.
4.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and major geographical divisions.
- Natural resources of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forest, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major Irrigation Projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major industries and prospects for industrial development.
5.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Indian Constitution, Political System Governance
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Indian Nature
• Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.), and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance:
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislature, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government and Panchayati Raj Public Policy and Rights
- National Public Policy as a Welfare State.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen’s Charter.
6.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen’s Charter.
7.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic knowledge of budget, banking, public finance, national income, growth and development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidy, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Effects and Control Mechanism Economic Development and Planning
- Five Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of the Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Services and Trade- Current Status, Issues and Initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. economic reforms and
- Human Resource and Economic Development: –
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Major Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment:- Provision for weaker sections.
7.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of the economy.
- Major agricultural, industrial and service sector issues.
- Growth, development and planning.
- Infrastructure and resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programs and Schemes- Government welfare schemes for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age, Farmers and Labourers.
7.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Science & Technology
- Basics of everyday science.
- Electronics, computer, information and communication technology.
- Space technology including satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- Human body, food and nutrition, health care.
- Environmental and ecological changes and their effects.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of science and technology in Rajasthan.
7.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Reasoning, Statement and Conclusion, Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
• mental capacity :
- Problems related to number series, letter series, odd man out, coding-decoding, relations, figures and their sub-sections.
• Cardinal number :
- Elementary knowledge of mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar Diagram, Line Graph, Pie-Chart).
7.Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Current Affairs
- Major current events and issues of the state (Rajasthan), of national and international importance
- People and places in recent news
- Sports and sports related activities
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||exam duration||maximum marks||Passing Marks (36%)|
|Paper – I||general Hindi||2 hours||200 marks||72 points|
|Paper – II||General Knowledge and General Science||2 hours||200 marks||72 points|