Download Odisha Shramik Registration Application Form Odia PDF
You can download the Odisha Shramik Registration Application Form Odia PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Odisha Shramik Registration Application Form Odia PDF|
|No. of Pages||7|
|File size||1.5 MB|
|Date Added||May 10, 2023|
Overview of Odisha Shramik Registration Application Form
The Odisha Shramik Registration Application Form is a form provided by the Government of Odisha, India for the registration of unorganized workers in the state. Unorganized workers include construction workers, domestic workers, street vendors, agricultural workers, etc., who are not covered under any social security schemes. The purpose of this form is to provide social security benefits to these workers and their families.
The form is available online and can be filled out by the worker or a designated person on their behalf. The form requires basic information such as name, address, occupation, and proof of identity and residence. Once the form is submitted, the worker is issued a unique identification number that can be used to access various government schemes and benefits. The registration is free of cost and is valid for a period of three years.
Documents Required for Labour Card in Odisha
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID/ Elector’s Photo ID Card
- Nomination in form XXXI
- Proof of address
- Passport size photographs
- A copy of the passbook
- Registration fee receipt of Rs.20 (paid in cash)
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Card in Odisha
- You must be aged between 18 years and 60 years.
- You must be registered as a labourer with the District Labour Office in your area.
- You must be an Odisha resident.
Benefits of Labour Card
- Medical expenses are covered under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) and Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY)
- Assistance in the event of an accident
- Death benefit
- Financial assistance for education
- Financial assistance for improving labour skills
- Financial assistance for funerals
- Maternity Benefits
- Financial Assistance for marriage
- Assistance with the purchasing of work equipment
- Loans and advances for house construction under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Financial assistance for the purchase of bicycles and safety equipment