Download Maharashtra Budget 2023-24 Marathi PDF
You can download the Maharashtra Budget 2023-24 Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Maharashtra Budget 2023-24 Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||97 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 10, 2023|
Overview of Maharashtra Budget 2023-24
Budget is the accumulated expenditure of the country for a year. In short, it is a statement about how much money we expect to collect in the next financial year and how much money we plan to spend. Different ministries, states, union territories, autonomous bodies, various accounts in the defense department all submit their demands or expenditure estimates to the budget division. In this article, we have provided a direct link to download Maharashtra Arthsankalp 2023 in Marathi PDF.
Maharashtra Budget 2023 (Maharashtra Budget 2023) was presented by Finance Minister and Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. He has introduced a new method of budget presentation in the state this year. This year, for the first time, the state budget was read on an iPad. Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis has started this new practice.
- Sustainable agriculture is rich agriculture. A total of Rs 29163 crore has been announced for this scheme.
- Onion producing farmers will be helped. Namo Shetkari Maha Yojana
- Every year the central government gives 6 thousand and adds another 6 thousand to it. This will benefit 1 crore 15 lakh farmers
- Measures will be taken to achieve net zero emission of the state
- 20,000 Solar Power Projects in Gram Panchayats
- A 500 KW green hydrogen project at Bhusawal will use solar energy
- Power Generation by Floating Solar Panels in Jayakwadi Nathsagar Reservoir
- Study Group on Promotion of Algae Farming
- 75,000 crores expected to be invested in green hydrogen, green ammonia, solar, wind power sectors
- 15 year old government vehicles will be expelled
- Tax relief for new vehicle purchases if private vehicles are disposed of within 8 to 15 years
- 5150 electric buses started in ST corporation
- 5000 buses on diesel will switch to liquefied natural gas fuel
- Extension of Environment Service Scheme to 7500 schools
- 75 lake conservation program on the occasion of Amrit Mahotsav of Independence.