Download Budget 2023 Marathi PDF
You can download the Budget 2023 Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Budget 2023 Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||1.8 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 10, 2023|
Overview of Budget 2023
First, the important points about the Economic Survey of India (Economic Survey 2023-24) presented on January 31, 2023. Union Budget 2023-24 (Union Budget 2023-24) questions are asked in MPSC, Banking and other direct services recruitment exam so it is important to study it. Today in this article we are going to see some important points regarding Union Budget 2023 (Union Budget 2023-24) examination.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is presenting the Union Budget 2023-24 for the fifth time in a row. He has submitted financial statements and tax proposals for the financial year 2023-24 (April 2023 to March 2024). As Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman stepped out of the Finance Ministry office to present the Union Budget 2023-24 in Parliament, the traditional ‘Bahi Khata Book (Traditional Red Account Book)’ has been replaced by a Made in India tablet.
- Per capita income has more than doubled to ₹ 1.97 lakh in about 9 years.
- In the last 9 years, the Indian economy has grown in size from the 10th largest economy in the world
- It has reached the fifth position.
- EPFO membership has more than doubled to 27 crores.
- In 2022, 7,400 crore digital payments worth Rs 126 lakh crore have been made through UPI.
- 11.7 crore household toilets have been constructed under Swachh Bharat Mission.
- 9.6 crore LPG connections have been given under Ujjwala.
- 102 crore persons were vaccinated with 220 crore covid vaccines
- Insurance coverage to 44.6 crore individuals under PM Suraksha Bima and PM Jeevan Jyoti.
- An amount of Rs 2.2 lakh crore was transferred to 11.4 crore farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- The seven priorities of the budget are ‘Sapa rishi’, inclusive growth, reaching the last mile, infrastructure and investment, efficient utilization of capacity, green growth, youth energy and financial sector.
- 2200 crore self-sustainable clean plant/plantation program to increase availability of disease free, quality planting material for cultivation of high value fruit crops.
- 157 new nursing colleges will be established in the vicinity of the existing 157 medical colleges established since 2014.
- In the next 3 years, the central government will recruit 38,800 teachers and support staff in 740 Eklavya Adarsh residential schools, where 3.5 lakh tribal students are studying.
- The expenditure plan for the PM Awas Yojana is being increased by 66% to over Rs 79,000 crore.
- A capital expenditure provision of Rs 2.40 lakh crore has been made for Railways, nearly nine times more than the provision made in 2013-14 and the highest ever.