Download Harmonium Notation Scale Chart PDF
You can download the Harmonium Notation Scale Chart PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Harmonium Notation Scale Chart PDF|
|No. of Pages||9|
|File size||702 KB|
|Date Added||May 9, 2023|
Overview of Harmonium Notation Scale Chart
Harmonium notation scale chart is a visual representation of the scales used in Indian classical music. The chart shows the different notes that are used in each scale, as well as the intervals between the notes. It is a useful tool for harmonium players and singers to understand the structure of a raga or melody.
The chart typically consists of a series of vertical lines representing the keys of the harmonium and horizontal lines representing the different notes in the scale. Each line is labeled with a note name and a number to indicate the octave. The notes are usually represented by their Indian names, such as Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, and Ni.
The chart also shows the intervals between the notes in each scale. The intervals are represented by the distance between the notes on the chart. For example, in a major scale, the interval between the first and second notes is a whole tone, while the interval between the second and third notes is a half tone.
Overall, the harmonium notation scale chart provides a useful visual reference for musicians to understand the scales used in Indian classical music and to help them in their practice and performance.
- Major Scale: Whole-Whole-Half-Whole-Whole-Whole-Half
- Major Scale C: C -whole- D -whole- E -half- F -whole- G -whole- A -whole- B -half- C
- Minor Scale: Whole-Half-Whole-Whole-Half-Whole-Whole
- Minor Scale of A: A -whole- B -half- C -whole- D -whole- E -half- F -whole- G -whole- A
- Ascending: S, R, G, m, P, D, N, S’
- Finger Numbers: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Descending: S’, R, G, m, P, D, N, S
- Finger Numbers: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1
- Fingerings Left Hand: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1
- Fingering Right Hand: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3.