Download Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2023 Notification PDF
You can download the Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2023 Notification PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2023 Notification PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||294 KB|
|Date Added||May 9, 2023|
Overview of Anuprati Coaching Yojana
The number of beneficiaries has now been increased under the coaching scheme permitted by the state government. Due to this, 30 thousand candidates of the state will be provided free coaching for professional and competitive examinations. Earlier this number was fixed up to 15 thousand. CM has given approval to the proposal to increase the number of beneficiaries from 15 thousand to 30 thousand under Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme. The government has approved a financial provision of Rs 56.40 crore for this scheme.
With this decision of the state government, the economically weak students of the state will get opportunities to get free quality coaching for the preparation of various professional courses and competitive exams. It is worth mentioning that this scheme was started with the aim of providing free preparation for professional courses and competitive examinations to the students of the state from weak economic background.Now the announcement made in the budget has got financial approval. By increasing the number, more candidates will be able to prepare for competitive exams. Along with NEET and JEE, a large number of students in the state prepare for Union Public Service Commission, RPSC and other competitive examinations.
Qualification & Eligibility:
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a native of Rajasthan.
- The family annual income of the candidate should be less than Rs.8 lakh.
- Candidates whose parents are drawing salary up to Pay Matrix Level 11 as State Government Employees. He can take advantage of this scheme.
- The candidate must be a member of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Special Backward Class, Other Backward Class and BPL family of the general category.
- The selection of the candidates in the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme will be based on the marks obtained in class 10th and 12th.
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or must have passed the entrance examination and taken admission in the listed educational institutions.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Income certificate of the candidate.
- Copy of caste certificate.
- Copy of original residence certificate.
- Copy of mark sheet or certificate of educational qualification.
- Copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination or taking admission in the educational institution.
- Affidavit. mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
Steps to apply online for Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2023:
- First of all login your SSO ID on SSO Portal.
- Candidates who do not have SSO ID can create their SSO ID by clicking on registration.
- After login SSO ID you have to click on SJMS SMS Application.
- After this you have to click on the link of CM Anuprati Coaching Scheme.
- After this, you have to select the corresponding coaching in this scheme and the student in the login type.
- After this you will click on the Applicant Profile and fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- In this you will upload domicile certificate, caste certificate and income certificate.
- After that click on Apply for Skin next to the corresponding coaching scheme in Applicant Details.
- After that choose your exam and institute or coaching.
- After that upload the relevant exam documents.
- After submitting the final application, you will click on the Application List option.
- After this, you can check the status of your form by clicking on Apply Cantt Status.
- You can also take a print out of your application form and keep it safe.