Download Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Application Form in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate
Birth registration should be done at the local ward offices as per the place of birth or at the head office of the health department, if there is a delay of more than one year in the registration. This birth certificate application to obtain birth certificate from Municipal Corporation The letter and this form can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below.
The birth report is provided by the hospital where the birth device is kept and requires identification proof of the parents. Once the birth record (date, time, place of birth, parent’s ID proof, nursing home, etc.) is verified by the registrar, a birth certificate is issued to the applicant.
- Identity Proof of Informer (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, etc.)
- Hospital birth proof (if a child born in a hospital)
- Proof of birth, i.e. informer’s letter on being born outside the hospital.
- High School Marksheet.
- First Class Magistrate Approval Certificate.
- The hospital operator, where the child was born, will fill the registration form on the basis of the information furnished by the applicant. On submission of the application form along with the required documents, the applicant will receive an SMS on the mobile.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download Link
[download id=”17714″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]