Download Sankshipt Gurucharitra Marathi PDF
You can download the Sankshipt Gurucharitra Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Sankshipt Gurucharitra Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||38|
|File size||3.9 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 5, 2023|
Overview of Sankshipt Gurucharitra
Sankshipt Gurucharitra is a shortened version of the original Gurucharitra, a holy book in the Marathi language that describes the life and teachings of the 17th-century saint, Shri Narasimha Saraswati. It is considered to be a very important religious text by the followers of the Dattatreya tradition in Maharashtra.
The Sankshipt Gurucharitra is a condensed version of the original text, and it contains the most important parts of the story. It is written in simple Marathi language, making it accessible to a wider audience.
The text begins with a description of the birth and childhood of Shri Narasimha Saraswati. It then goes on to describe his travels and teachings, and his encounters with various people along the way. The book also includes several stories and miracles attributed to him, such as curing diseases, helping people in distress, and calming raging storms.
The Sankshipt Gurucharitra concludes with a section on the significance of the book and the importance of following the teachings of Shri Narasimha Saraswati. It is believed that reading this book with devotion can bring peace and prosperity to the reader’s life.
Due to various defects of Vastu Shastra, as well as discord in the house, each of us today experiences countless sorrows, distress and mental turmoil. In public and community life at home and outside, everyone is surrounded by this problem in some way and everyone is suffering from it, In order to get rid of the troubles of such numerous things, an effective spiritual worship is mentioned in Adhyatshastra and Sri Datta Sampradaya which is Sri Gurucharitra Parayana. We are detailing the divine benefits of reciting Sri Gurucharitra Granth, which is accepted as Veda, as follows;
- It is believed that when a serious crisis befalls one’s self or one’s family and one does not know what to do at such a time, recitation of this elixir can help find a way out of the crisis.
- Shri Dutt Upasaka says that every letter in this book is like a mantra. It is a strong belief among the devotees that by reciting any kind of pre-existing disease, the Guru’s blessings are received and Guru Bhakti is awakened in the mind.
- By reading Gurucharitra in one’s own home, the atmosphere of unwanted pressure is reduced and a different kind of joy, vitality and happiness is created.
- As a remedy for strong Pitridosh and Vaastu Dosh, reciting Gurucharitra with Sankalp will give you very effective experiences.
- Gurucharitra Granth is not only for spiritual worship but also how to live our ideal spiritual life by preserving moral values, Dutt Maharaj has given pointers in this book.
- Experts are of the opinion that doing a Guruchari with resolution on specific problems like marriage, education, health, and the difficulties faced in them, gives a certain experience.
- There is a method of reciting Gurucharitra in seven days and along with it there are some important rules about diet, vihara and meditation to be observed during the seven days.
- On the occasion of Datta Jayanti, Shree Gurucharitra Parayana is performed in the service of Datta worshipers all over India and the festival of Datta Jayanti is celebrated with great joy.
- In many Ek Datta Shakti Pithas, Shri Gurucharitra is recited communally and on the day of Datta Jayanti it is customary to celebrate Datta Janma and organize Mahaprasad in a communal manner.
- Many famous astrologers also say in Upasan that Gurucharitra is a panacea for planets, pitru dosha, prarabdha dosha in their tracts, in fact there is definite mention of it in these texts too.
- So we should read Shri Gurucharitra Parayana at least once and enjoy this spiritual worship with our eyes.