Download Rudrabhishekam Pooja Vidhanam Telugu PDF
You can download the Rudrabhishekam Pooja Vidhanam Telugu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Rudrabhishekam Pooja Vidhanam Telugu PDF|
|No. of Pages||26|
|File size||230 KB|
|Date Added||Mar 4, 2023|
Overview of Rudrabhishekam Pooja Vidhanam
Rudrabhishekam is a Hindu puja or ritual that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It involves recitation of the Rudram, which is a hymn dedicated to Lord Shiva, along with offering of various materials such as flowers, bilva leaves, ghee, milk, and honey to the shivlinga.
The procedure for performing Rudrabhishekam varies depending on the tradition or school of Hinduism. However, here is a general overview of the steps involved in the Rudrabhishekam puja:
- The puja begins with the invocation of Lord Ganesha to remove any obstacles and to bless the ritual.
- The main deity, Lord Shiva, is then invoked and the recitation of the Rudram begins. This involves chanting of the 11 sections of the Sri Rudram hymn, each section containing 11 verses.
- During the recitation of each section, offerings of various materials such as flowers, bilva leaves, ghee, milk, and honey are made to the shivlinga.
- After the recitation of the Rudram is complete, the shivlinga is bathed with water, milk, and honey.
- The puja concludes with the offering of arati, which involves waving a flame or light in front of the deity, along with the offering of sweets and fruits as prasad.
It is important to note that Rudrabhishekam is a complex ritual and should be performed under the guidance of a knowledgeable priest or guru.
Benefit of Palabhishekam
- Anointing the Shivlinga with cow’s milk is considered very auspicious on the day of Mahashivratri. By doing this, the desire of the childless to have children will be fulfilled. Moreover, people do not suffer from any health problems.
- If you abhishek Shivalinga with sugarcane juice.. you will get wealth. Moreover, success can be achieved in everything in life. It is said that by doing this, Lord Parameshwar will be very happy and will fulfill all wishes.
Abhishekam with curd:
- Anointing Shivlinga with curd on Mahashivratri brings maturity and stability in life. Also get the grace of Lord Shiva. Anointing the linga with curd every day is believed to remove the obstacles.
- It is believed that on this day if you anoint the Shivalinga with incense, the mind will become pure. As a result, you will travel on the right path in life. At the same time, stress and mental anxiety are relieved.
Abhishekam with honey:
- It is considered pious to anoint Shivalinga with honey on the day of Mahashivratri. It is believed that as a result one’s mind turns towards spirituality and words become sweet.
- It is said that compassion grows in the heart at this time. As a result, it is believed that reputation will increase along with respect in the society.
Abhishek with mustard oil:
- If you are suffering from secret enemies then anoint Shivalinga with mustard oil on Mahashivratri. By doing this one gets rid of enemies. Moreover, courage and adventure will increase in you. Show your horoscope to a pandit and take their opinion and get abhishek.
- By doing this you will get the result quickly. Also Lord Shiva’s grace is always with you.
Abhishekam with Ganga water:
- Anointing Shivalinga with Ganga water or water brought from pilgrimages on the day of Mahashivratri brings salvation and blessings from Goddess Parvati along with Lord Shiva.
- Abhishekam with Ganges water on this day is believed to bring complete bliss and salvation. Moreover, those who have no wealth will gain money. Attains salvation after death.
Abhishekam with Panchamrita:
- Anointing Shivalinga with Panchamrita on Mahashivratri will bring desired results. At the same time anoint the Shivlinga with ghee for good health. By doing this, it not only removes physical problems but also provides relief from many types of infectious diseases and ailments. But during this time you should consult the doctor and continue taking the medicine with their advice.
Anointing with water:
- On the day of Mahashivratri chanting O Namah Shivaya Panchakshari is considered very auspicious. If a person is suffering from high fever, anointing water on Shivalinga will reduce their fever. However, the medication should not be stopped at this time.
- Anointing the Shivalinga with various objects confers many benefits. Also get favorable results from Lord Shiva.
Steps To Do Rudrabhishek Puja At Home:
Various Rudrabhishek Pujas
There are six different forms of Rudrabhishekam performed by devotees. Vedic literature states that each form of Rudra Abhishekam has special significance and blessings. Below we have listed six types of Rudrabhishek Pujas at home for different purposes.
- If Rudrabhishekam is performed with Ganga water, the desired wishes will be fulfilled.
- Rudrabhishek performed with cow’s milk bestows the devotees with long life and protection from serious health problems.
- Rudrabhisheka with honey brings auspicious blessings, making life simple and happy for the devotees.
- Raw cow’s milk, honey, ghee, curd and sugar are the five ingredients that make Panchamrita. After performing Rudrabhishekam using Panchamrita the devotee gets wealth, wealth and prosperity.
- Devotees are protected from illness by performing Rudrabhishekam, which involves pouring ghee on the Shivalinga.
- Rudrabhishek with curd helps couples who are having difficulty conceiving a child.
Rudrabhishek Puja Procedure :
- Shivlinga Bathing – Ritual bathing of the Linga with milk, honey, curd and butter is the first step to Abhishek.
- Shivalinga decoration – Rudraksha, flowers and jaggery leaves are then used to decorate the Shivalinga.
- Laghunyasam Parayanam – By reciting Laghunyasam with Rudraksha beads, the priests perform Rudrabhisheka puja.
- Shivapasana Mantra Chanting – Shivapasana Mantra is then chanted for all-round protection from evils.
- Chanting the 108 Names of Lord Shiva – Then the 108 Names of Lord Shiva are chanted. Ashtottara Shatanamavali is another name for it.
- Sri Rudram Pathanam – After that, Sri Rudram found in chapters 16 and 18 of Yajurveda is recited. During the pooja everyone should remain silent and pay attention to the mantra and shlokas. Additionally, chanting Sri Rudram purifies the atmosphere.
Who Should Perform Rudrabhishekam ?
- If one wants to wipe out negative vibes from their life or potential threats, one should perform Rudrabhisheka.
- This puja can also be performed to promote prosperity and well-being.
- This pooja is beneficial for anyone looking to overcome any health issues.
- Further, Rudrabhishekam can be done to harmonize personal and professional relationships.
- Additionally, anyone who wants peace at home can perform this pooja.
When To Perform Rudra Abhishek :
- Monday is generally considered the best to perform this ritual. Shivratri is one of the days when devotees prepare for Rudrabhishekam by offering Jal and Prasad to Lord Shiva and chanting Rudrabhishekam mantras.
- The best time to perform Rudra Abhishek Puja is the month of Shravan, which is a time of great devotion.
The Pandit prepares Asanas for Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati, other Gods and Goddesses and Navagrahas. Before starting the pooja. For the puja to be successful, Ganesha is worshiped and the Lord’s blessings are sought. Additionally, the devotee chants Sankalpa for the purpose of worship.
Some of the universal deities worshiped during pujas are the nine planets, Matrubhumi, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi, Brahma, Ganga Maa, Surya and God Agni. The Shivalinga is placed on the altar. Preparations to catch the water flowing from the idol during abhisheka after worship.
At the end, the pandits offer special meals and aarti to the Swami. The pandits offer Ganga water to drink and sprinkle it on the devotees after collecting it from the abhishekam. Sins and illnesses are destroyed. During this puja, people chant “Om Namah Shivaya” continuously.
Benefits Of Rudrabhishek Puja:
- First, to reduce the negative effects of a vengeful moon.
- The second objective is to increase the positive effects of various stars while minimizing the negative effects.
- You will get success in the fields of education, employment and employment.
- Moreover, for permanent connections.
- Furthermore, it cleanses terrible karma.
- It provides strength to overcome challenges and acts as a shield against evil.
- The negative effects of many doshas like Srapita Dosha, Rahu Dosha etc. in one’s horoscope are also removed.
- Moreover, it removes negativity and preserves life.
- In addition, it protects the devotees from harmful effects and possible dangers.
- I have both a powerful mind and good physical strength.
- Financial problems will be solved.
- Elimination of health related problems
- It also promotes unity and prosperity.
- Moreover, for the promotion of peace and prosperity.