Download DHS Grade 4 Result 2023 PDF
You can download the DHS Grade 4 Result 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||DHS Grade 4 Result 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Date Added||May 3, 2023|
DHS Grade 4 Result 2023 Overview
The Directorate of Medical Education in Assam has announced job vacancies for nursing staff and wardrobe technicians, presenting a golden opportunity for job seekers in the Department of Health. Interested candidates can submit their applications for the DME Assam Recruitment 2023 through the official website of DME Assam, dme.assam.gov.in. The application process began on February 7, and candidates can also apply directly through the link https://smbform.in/dme_assam. The official notification for this recruitment process can be accessed through the link https://dme.assam.gov.in. A total of 1351 vacancies have been advertised, and interested candidates can submit their applications until February 22, 2023.
|Department||Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam|
|Recruitment||DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Grade IV|
|No. of Vacancies||1192 Posts|
|DHS Grade 4 Exam Date||22 January 2023|
|DHS Grade 4 Result Date||30 April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
DHS Grade 4 Cut Off 2023 Marks Expected
|Category Name||DHS Grade 4 Cut Off Marks 2023|
Steps to check the DHS Assam Grade 4 Result 2023
Here are the steps to check the DHS Assam Grade 4 Result 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam at https://dhs.assam.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” section.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Grade IV Recruitment.”
- Look for the link to check the DHS Assam Grade 4 Result 2023 and click on it.
- Enter your login credentials, such as your roll number or application number, and password.
- Submit the details.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download the result.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
If there are any issues while checking the result, candidates should contact the Directorate of Health Services, Assam for assistance.