Download Bihar Budget 2023-24 PDF
You can download the Bihar Budget 2023-24 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Chart Patterns PDF|
|No. of Pages||35|
|File size||1.7 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 1, 2023|
Overview of Bihar Budget 2023-24
The Bihar government has released the budget for the financial year 2023-24 in the Parliament. In this budget, the government has presented the largest ever budget of Rs 2.60 lakh crore in the history of the state. In this budget, the achievements of the state government in the last 10 years have been commendable. The government has demanded to give special status to Bihar to make Bihar a developed state. A target has been set to bring the fiscal deficit within the limit of three percent.
In the Bihar Budget 2023-24, the Finance Minister has said to give priority to the state budget in eight sources. Youth and employment, women empowerment, minority welfare, health, police modernization, agriculture and rural development, green development, infrastructure, industrial development and urban development have been placed in the priority list.
- Approval for construction of one each Backward Class Girls Residential Plus Two High Schools in Siwan, Kaimur, Jehanabad, Sheikhpura, Gopalganj, Begusarai,
- Bhojpur and Buxar International Cricket Stadium and Sports Academy is being established in the premises of Rajgir Sports University
- New medical colleges and hospitals are being constructed in Chhapra, Vaishali, Siwan.
- Government medical colleges and hospitals are being constructed in Bhojpur, Buxar and Begusarai.
- Remaining work of North Koyal Canal project will be completed. In Aurangabad and Gaya, 95521 hectares of irrigation facilities will be available, the scheme will be completed by March.
- Patna-Gaya-Dovhi, Ara-Mohania, Rajauli-Bakhtiarpur are being constructed forelanes,
- Chhapra and Sasaram Municipalities have approved the construction of large outfall drainage.
- New medical colleges and hospitals are being constructed in Purnia, Chhapra, West Champaran, Samastipur, Madhubani, Vaishali, Siwan Jamui and Sitamarhi.
- Medical colleges will also open in Bhojpur, Buxar and Begusarai. 21 Sadar hospitals of the state will be made model hospitals.
- A provision of Rs 5540 crore has been made for making PMCH in Patna a 5462 bedded hospital, 1200 extra beds will also be set up in IGIMS. Khadi malls will be built in Muzaffarpur and Purnia.
- The ropeway project will be completed at Pretshila Parvat, Dungeshwari Parvat, Brahmayoni Parvat in Jehanabad, Vanavar Parvat in Jehanabad, Mundeshwari Parvat in Kaimur and Rohtasgarh Fort in Rohtas.
- Storm water drainage system will be built in Katihar and Darbhanga.
- Samrat Ashok Bhawan will be built in all urban areas.
- Patli bus stand will be built in Bihta of Patna.