Download 12th Chemistry Practical Book Hindi PDF
You can download the 12th Chemistry Practical Book Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||12th Chemistry Practical Book Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||153|
|File size||1.8 MB|
|Date Added||Mar 1, 2023|
Overview of 12th Chemistry Practical Book
The 12th Chemistry Practical is an essential component of the Class 12th Chemistry curriculum. It involves conducting various experiments and analyzing the data to gain a better understanding of the principles and theories of Chemistry.
The practical exams are conducted in two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A is related to qualitative analysis, while Part B involves quantitative analysis. The students are required to perform the experiments, record observations, and interpret the results.
Some of the commonly conducted experiments in the 12th Chemistry practical include:
- Preparation of standard solution of oxalic acid and sodium carbonate.
- Determination of strength of given HCl solution by standardizing it against sodium carbonate.
- Determination of strength of given NaOH solution by standardizing it against oxalic acid.
- To determine the percentage of copper in brass by spectrophotometric method.
- To study the effect of concentration on the rate of reaction between sodium thiosulphate and hydrochloric acid.
- To study the properties of acids and bases by their reaction with litmus solution.
- To study the reactions of ammonium chloride with sodium hydroxide and with sodium carbonate.
It is essential to prepare well for the 12th Chemistry Practical by understanding the principles behind the experiments, practicing them beforehand, and keeping a record of the observations made during the experiment. A thorough understanding of the practical experiments can also help in clearing the theoretical concepts of Chemistry.
- According to the information written in the practical copy, marks are given in the practical test, so we should always write the correct information in our practical copy in an orderly manner, so that whoever examines that copy will give good marks in the practical test. Because the marks given in the practical test are also added to the board exam result.
- So if you want to get good marks in class 12th board exam then you have to get good marks in its practical exam also.
- Our article pdf will help you to score better in your class 12 chemistry practical exam.
- Because in these notes all the questions asked in the practical exam of Uttar Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry are provided with their answers, so that you don’t need to work hard to make a practical copy.